Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Kitchen/Dining Area with Double Doors to Garden
Large Living Room with Fireplace Surround and Bay Window
Car Port and Driveway Parking
Master Bedroom with En Suite and Built-in Wardrobes
Gas central heating controlled with Hive Active Heating
Integrated Appliances to Kitchen
Fitted Utopia Furniture to Bathroom and En Suite
No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready
10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty for stress-free living
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
195 page views
1098 page views
**new phase now available**
Heritage Manor at Kings Weald, by Croudace Homes
Our Marketing Suite and Show Homes are open daily from 10am to 5pm
Plot 314 - £414,950
This stunning 3 bedroom family home has a Hall leading to the expansive Living Room with fireplace, bay window and double doors to the Cloakroom and open plan Kitchen/Dining Area with double doors to the rear garden.
On the First Floor, the Master Bedroom benefits from an En Suite and Built-in WardrobesBedroom 2, Bedroom 3, a Linen Closet and the Family Bathroom complete this superb property.
For more information regarding garages, drive throughs and allocated parking; please speak to one of our sales consultants regarding your chosen plot. *Please check our specification regarding integrated appliances within this new home.
Kitchen/Dining Area 4.67m x 3.43m 15' 3" x 11' 3" Living Room 3.65m x 6.61m 11' 11" x 21' 8"
Master Bedroom 2.97m x 3.90m 9' 8" x 12' 9" Bedroom 2 2.41m x 3.84m 7' 10" x 12' 7" Bedroom 3 2.14m x 3.94m 7' 0" x 12' 11"
Heritage Manor is Phase 3A of development at Kings Weald, our growing community on the former site of Keymer Tile Works in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. A stunning collection of 2,3 and 4 Bedroom Homes within walking distance of the new Conservation Area and Nature Trails.
Inside Your Home
For specifications relating to the style of homes within Kings Weald, please refer to our phase specific brochure. The brochure is downloadable from individual listings for Kings Weald; alternatively please get in touch with one of our Sales Consultants for further information.
*Although it is our intention that information given regarding garages, car ports and parking is truthful, these aspects are subject to change as Kings Weald progresses. For more information regarding a specific plot, please speak to one of our Sales Consultants.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy with Croudace Homes
1. Built and fitted to a high standard - we build to a higher specification than you'd find in older properties, with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality.
2. Create your own style - a new home is a 'blank canvas', ready for you to make your home.
3. Time well spent - buying a new home eliminates the need to do any renovations or repairs meaning new home owners can spend more time with family and friends.
4. Stress free - our homes come with a 10-year NHBC warranty - giving you a peace of mind those buying a second hand property simply don't get.
5. No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready.
6. Designed for modern living - our homes are expertly designed to fit around you and to reflect the ways you live.
7. Energy efficient - better for the environment (and for your wallet).
8. A new community - our developments are a chance to join an emerging community, where everyone starts together.
9. More choice - our homes range in size from affordable starter homes, up to luxuriant 6 bedroom family homes.
10. An award winning choice, Croudace is an HBF 5 Star Award Winning House builder for Quality and Customer Service for the Seventh Year Running.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Croudace Homes - Kings Weald. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Croudace Homes - Kings Weald for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.