London Square OrpingtonThe Finsbury - Plot 5- £690,000
The stylish Finsbury is a four bedroom home situated in the exclusive London Square Orpington development. Split over three floors, covering 1,376 sq ft, designed with families in mind this is modern living at it's finest.
- Well-spaced generously sized dual access kitchen/dining room
- Modern U shaped kitchen with high gloss cabinets and soft close hinges
- Kitchen comes complete with integrated single fan oven, ceramic hob, integrated cooker hood, integrated fridge freezer and stylish lighting mounted underneath wall units
- Large windows allowing natural light to flood in
- French doors opening from the living room onto the patio and garden - bringing the outdoors in
- The master bedroom boasts a private balcony that overlooks the garden
- Luxurious en-suite off the master bedroom includes a beautiful walk in shower, heated towel rail and a wall mounted cabinet with a mirrored finish
- Two additional large double bedrooms - one benefiting from it's own en-suite
- One more single bedroom - easily converted into a study or a playroom
- Sizable family bathroom with Kaldewei Euorwa bath, Vado mixer and Vado Nebula shower head
- Two parking spaces
For full information you can take a look at our Brochure by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.Speak to our Sales Executive or visit our Sales Suite to learn more about this exciting new home.
Sales Suite Open daily:
Monday - Saturday 10am-6pm | Sunday 11am-5pm
Broadwater Gardens, Orpington, BR6 7UADevelopment
Offering the very best in contemporary design, the transformed development is set within tranquil surroundings with mature trees and shrubs, along with the natural habitat of Bassetts Pond and all of its beautiful wildlife.
Historically part of Kent, Orpington is a charming market town in the London Borough of Bromley. Close to the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, it offers you the chance to enjoy a relaxed, country lifestyle while being only a short distance from central London.
Orpington is so much more than a convenient commuter town - it is a place with its own distinct identity, ambience and pace of life. London Square Orpington gives you the opportunity to make it your home.
Shopping is also a pleasure, with a wide range of independent stores rubbing shoulders with major High Street names. There is a popular general market held three times weekly, plus a monthly indoor crafts market held at the Walnuts Shopping Centre.
There are also plenty of ways to spend your leisure time, from swimming, sports and gym activities at the Walnuts Leisure Centre to enjoying the towns many restaurants, bars and coffee shops.Transport
Whether you need to commute or simply want to enjoy a day among the sights and sounds of one of the worlds greatest cities, you can be in the heart of the action in no time.
Internal photography depicts The Finsbury Plot 91 Show Home. Travel time sources from National Rail Enquiries. Details and prices are correct at time of distribution, June 2019.
- Trains from Orpington Station can take you to London Bridge in 22 minutes
- Reach Charing Cross in 27 minutes
- By car you can reach the M25 in 12 minutes
- Gatwick Airport is only 31 minutes away by car