The Eveleigh - a true family home, warm in character and generous in proportion.
Welcome to The Eveleigh, a charming semi-detached 3-bedroom home. A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warm and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan kitchen-diner to your right, a downstairs cloakroom to your left, and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house.
The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter.
Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.19m 16'4" x 10'5")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 1 (2.77m x 2.71m 9'1" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 (2.88m x 2.77m 9'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.19m x 2.12m 10'5" x 6'11")
Copperfields is an impressive collection of 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Malton. With good schools and the vibrant town centre nearby, these stunning new homes are ideal for any potential homeowner, from first-time buyers and young professionals to growing families.
- A charming market town with independent stores, and a popular local market
- Just a short walk from Malton train station and less than a 30-minute commute to York and Scarborough
- Surrounded by beautiful Yorkshire countryside and a good choice of schools for all ages
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Malton your new dream home contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Yorkshire’s food capital, renowned for food festivals and local restaurants including the New Malton & India as well as many coffee shops and a gin school! Malton has been voted one of the best places to live in Britain by The Sunday Times 2018.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† - you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00Disclaimer
^*Offer only applicable to designated home. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.