Equity loans are vailable to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move on newly built properties up to £600,000.
Please contact our Sales Executives for more information*
Farriers Yard is a beautiful new collection of spacious three, four and five bedroom homes located in the quaint village of Balsham. Built on a site which served as a Blacksmiths in the 1800s, all homes at Farriers Yard have been thoughtfully designed to blend perfectly with this traditional village setting. Surrounded by scenic countryside, Balsham is just 10 miles from the centre of Cambridge and less than six miles from Granta Park and its many international employers. With its central village location and excellent links to Cambridge and Granta Park, Farriers Yard is the perfect mix of contemporary living in a traditional village setting.
Plot17 A 3 bedroom mid-terrace home within the Farriers Yard scheme. The property features spacious and versatile accommodation including a welcoming living room to the front of the property, as well as a most stylish and contemporary kitchen/dining/family room with fully integrated appliances, high gloss doors eye and base level units together with Ceasarstone work surfaces and matching up-stands to the kitchen area as well as Amtico flooring. Double doors off the kitchen lead to a fully landscaped and turfed rear garden. There is also a downstairs WC off the entrance hallway.
To the first floor the property benefits from 3 generous double bedrooms with high quality carpet extending to the landing and staircase. Elegant en-suite to master and contemporary further family bathroom complete this beautiful and spacious home.
The property also benefits from integral single garage and driveway parking.
Roomdimensions Ground Floor Kitchen/Dining/Family Room: 5.95m x 5.25m Living Room: 3.45m x 5.15m
First Floor Master Bedroom: 3.25m x 4.60m Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 4.30m Bedroom 3: 3.45m x 3.75m
specification The homes at Farriers Yard have been constructed and finished to the highest specification including
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchen designed for the individual house type and featuring high gloss doors and drawers with Caesarstone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
• Bosch ceramic hob with glass splash back (where applicable) • Bosch integrated double oven (single oven to 3 bedroom homes) • Bosch integrated microwave • Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer • Zanussi integrated dishwasher • Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap • Cooker hood - integrated or ceiling hood as applicable • Blanco stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap • LED feature lighting to wall units • Soft close to doors and drawers • Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
Our elegant and stylish master en-suites feature white Ideal Standard sanitary ware and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, with bespoke feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity tops adding a hint of sophistication.
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen/door • Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and matching vanity top • Large format wall and floor tiles • Heated chrome towel rails
Bathroom and Secondary En-Suites
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and dark wood effect vanity tops add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms and en-suites.
• Bath with shower over and glass screen to bathroom • Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen/door to en-suites • Dark wood effect vanity tops • Large format wall and floor tiles • Heated chrome towel rails
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white or in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers • White painted internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery • Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom • Square cut skirting and architrave • Walls painted in white emulsion • Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Landscaping to front garden • Turf to rear garden • Paved patios • Decking to balconies • Timber or brick divisional and boundary fencing • External tap
• Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation • Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors • Exterior treatments are a combination of buff and red facing bricks and tile hanging (dependent on house type) • Plain concrete pantiles • PVC rain-water goods
convenientlyconnected Cambridge with its world-famous architecture, shopping and culture is just eleven miles from Balsham offering everything you could need or want; from its quaint open-air market, to its iconic universities and punting, to places to eat and shop for all the family as well as theatre, concerts, cinema, pubs and bars.
Granta Park is located just eight miles from Balsham and is known globally for its pioneering scientific successes, attracting international employers such as MedImmune, Illumina, Pfizer, and ppd. There are thousands of local and global employers in Cambridge itself, along with many large, public sector organisations. Both Newmarket and Haverhill are within commutable distance, being less than 10 miles away.
Cambridge railway station provides direct and frequent hourly services to London King's Cross and St Pancras stations and Balsham is just a couple of miles from the A11, which links to the M11 and M25. Whittlesford Station also offers a direct service to London Liverpool Street which is just 9 miles away.
Thedeveloper Hill, the WhatHouse? Housebuilder of the Year 2015, is one of the country's top 5 Star Housebuilders, specialising in developing distinctive new homes across London and the South East. Hill brings together contemporary design, sustainable materials and a sympathetic approach to create stunning, individual new properties and communities. By employing some of the very best in the business, Hill has been able to successfully deliver many exciting development projects and win awards for their achievements.
Hill's team includes: • Creative architects and designers • Experienced planning and technical specialists • Efficient construction experts • Effective sales and marketing professionals • A dedicated customer care team
Each Hill development is unique and each is designed to work in perfect harmony with its surroundings. A home is a personal space - and choosing a Hill property is the chance to buy a truly unique new home.
N.B- Internal photographs are of the show home and are not plot specific. Please contact Cheffins for further details Marketing Suite open Thursday-Monday 10am-5.30pm High Street, Balsham CB21 4DJ
*Terms and conditions of Help to Buy apply- please visit
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Cheffins - Cambridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cheffins - Cambridge for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.