Stunning 'Octagon' built luxury ground floor apartment with delightful south facing aspect with views across Poole Harbour.
Canford Cliffs - 0.75 miles Poole Harbour - 250 metres Canford Cliffs beach - 1 mile Sandbanks beach - 1.5 miles Westbourne shops - 1.5 miles Bournemouth town centre - 3 miles Poole town centre - 3 miles London 110 miles (1 hour 50 minutes)
All times and distances are approximate
Canford Heights is a luxurious block of four spacious apartments and one penthouse built only a few years ago by renowned Octagon Developments. The block is located towards the end of an exclusive cul-de-sac in Canford Cliffs and is within easy reach of local amenities and the award winning beaches for which the area is famous.
Features include: * Beautiful views towards Poole Harbour, Sandbanks, Brownsea Island and the Purbeck Hills
* Electric entrance gate
* Video entry system
* Block paviour driveway and visitor parking area
* Detached double garage with electric door, tiled floor and a side door
* Zoned underfloor gas central heating
* Powder coated aluminium double glazed windows
* Superb fitted kitchen with high tech Miele and Gaggenau appliances and stone work tops
* Contemporary real flame gas fire and fireplace
* Large south facing sun terrace with access to the landscaped communal gardens
* Luxuriously appointed bathrooms and shower rooms with 'Sottini' and Villeroy and Boch' suites
* Excellent amount of bespoke built in wardrobes finished with either leather or bevelled edge mirror doors
* Integral sound system with inset ceiling speakers
* Chilled air comfort cooling
* Computerised lighting system
* Security alarm system
* Landscaped communal grounds with irrigation system
* Remainder of 10 year NHBC warrantee
Note: Some photographs in this brochure were taken in October 2016
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Savills - Canford Cliffs. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - Canford Cliffs for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.