Station Bridge Yard is a gated development of 10 four bedroom detached homes each enjoying south facing rear gardens and countryside views.
Station Bridge Yard is an exclusive development of 10 high quality detached houses set within the picturesque and highly desirable hamlet of Bobbingworth, close to Chipping Ongar.
Surrounded by stunning rolling countryside the setting is central to a number of important towns and villages which offer a range opportunities for shopping and leisure and provide great commuter links to London.
Each of the 4 bedroom houses enjoy south facing rear gardens with far reaching farm land views. These magnificent new homes effortlessly blend traditional and contemporary designs and feature luxury fixtures and fittings throughout. Location & travel
Central London - 33 miles M11 - 4 miles
M25 - 8 miles
Harlow - 11 miles Chelmsford - 12 miles Epping Underground Station - 8 miles. Brentwood Station (Crossrail) - 10 miles. Stansted Airport - 19 miles Southend Airport - 32 miles (All distances are approximate) Specification
windows & external doors
- 20mm sealed double glazed window units to be painted softwood. - Front & rear entrance doors to be painted softwood with standard five lever deadlocks. - Door Furniture to be contemporary chrome plated. - Bi Folding Doors to rear garden area. Internal doors
- Classic solid core softwood doors painted in white eggshell with contemporary chrome plated door furniture. Wall tiling
- Tiling from Johnsons range generally half height in cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite. - Fully tiled to Shower Enclosures. Floor finishes
- Tiling from Johnsons range to entrance Hall, cloakroom, kitchen, utility, dining area, bathroom and en-suite. - Recessed mat well to front and rear entrance. - Carpet to remaining areas. Decoration
Walls: Pale Grey Matt emulsion Ceilings: White Matt emulsion Joinery & Mouldings: White painted egg shell External Joinery: Generally painted white Kitchens & utility rooms
- Bespoke Kitchens by Marshall Scott with quartz work surfaces and soft close doors - Integrated Miele appliances including fan assisted oven, integrated cooker hood, dish washer, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer - Elica Induction Hob - Stainless Steel 1½ bowl inset sink - LED under cupboard lighting Wardrobes
- Built in wardrobes to most bedrooms with shelving and chrome plated hanging rails Electrical installation
- Chrome plated fittings to kitchen area - Low energy down lighters to kitchen, utility, cloakroom, bathroom & en-suite - Low energy pendant light fittings to living areas and bedrooms - External light fittings adjacent to front and rear entrances - Alarm System - CCTV Cameras - Ceiling mounted smoke and heat detectors - Electrically operated remote up and over garage doors - Electric car charging points to garage Connectivity
Sky plus enabled socket to living area and principle bedroom Terrestrial TV distribution BT points to living area and principle bedroom Sanitary appliances
- Sanitaryware from Laufen Pro range in white with Vado brassware - Vanity units to some bathrooms - Merlyn Shower doors and enclosures Plumbing & heating
- Gas fired under floor heating to ground floor. Slimline radiators to first floor - Megaflow mains pressure hot water cylinder - Installation by corgi registered plumbing contractor. External works
- Close boarded or panel fencing between rear gardens 1.8m high - Close boarded gate to provide rear access - Turfed gardens front and rear - Block Paved driveway - Natural stone slab patio with path link to rear gate Guarantee
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Savills - Chelmsford RDS. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - Chelmsford RDS for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.