- Part Exchange with us today, it’s as easy as 1,2,3! Find out more at one of our px information days or talk to our Sales Executives today!
- 1 - We will pay £1000 towards your legal fees
- 2 - We will pay £2000 towards moving costs
- 3 - We will pay £3000 towards your Stamp Duty
A 4 bed family home boasting an extensive, open-plan kitchen/dining area with French doors out to the garden. There is also a substantial living room and a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs Bedroom 1 is served by an ensuite, while Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 share a bathroom.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.39m 15'10" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.04m x 4.37m 19'9" x 14'4")
About The Oaks
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 3.46m 12'11" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.10m x 2.16m 10'2" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 2.92m 10'2" x 9'7")
A range of beautifully designed 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Chudleigh are soon to be developed in this picturesque town. Set in a delightful countryside location, the town retains an unspoiled charm with its narrow streets and pretty cottages.
- Close to a range of amenities including a post office, supermarket, pharmacy, library and a choice of cafes and small eateries
- Ideal for commuters, situated within easy reach of the A38 and M5, Exeter city centre, and just a few miles from a mainline railway station
- A good selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools close to home
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home
Register your interest today to be among the first to find out about this exciting development of new houses for sale in Chudleigh.
We’re delighted to release the Linden Collection at The Oaks later this year which will feature our signature range of stylish 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes in this charming Devon village. These beautiful homes which have been designed in consultation with architects, technicians and customers to complement the idyllic rural setting with some delightful features whilst retaining a sense of space. You can enjoy the country lifestyle of Chudleigh alongside the rich and diverse variety of attractions, shops and leisure activities on offer in nearby Exeter which is easily accessible from the village.
Register your interest to be one of the first to know when our houses for sale in Chudleigh become available, or alternatively call us today or . The information centre at our Kings Gate sales office (first floor) is now open daily between 10:00AM and 5:00PM.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00Disclaimer
^* £3,000 John Lewis voucher, moving costs contribution up to £2,000 and legal fees contribution up to a maximum of £1,000 with be paid on completion. **The luxury Christmas hamper will be presented to the purchaser on exchange in readiness for completion. Any legal expenses incurred as a result of not proceeding to legal completion will not be covered. Offer only available on selected homes and on reservations up to 16.11.2019 and legal completions by 20.12.19. Not in conjunction with any other offer.
^Stamp Duty Land Tax contribution up to a maximum of £3,000 (excluding investment or second home purchases) ^*moving costs contribution up to £2,000 and **legal fees contribution up to a maximum of £1,000. Any legal expenses incurred as a result of not proceeding to legal completion will not be covered. Offer only available on selected homes and on reservations up to 31.08.2019. Not in conjunction with any other offer.