This magnificent detached family home has an elegant entrance hall leading to the stylish open-plan kitchen with breakfast and family areas. There is also a separate dining room perfect for entertaining, a useful separate study and a generous lounge with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a dressing area and full en suite, with three more double bedrooms; the second bedroom with an en suite, and a family bathroom.RoomsG
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf (6540mm x 5725mm (21'5'' x 18'9''))
- Lounge (5171mm x 3675mm (16'11'' x 12'0''))
- Dining (3563mm x 2851mm (11'8'' x 9'4''))
- Study (3675mm x 2180mm (12'0'' x 7'1''))
- Utility (2250mm x 1591mm (7'4'' x 5'2''))
- Wc (1475mm x 1210mm (4'10'' x 3'11''))
About Harland Park, Cottingham
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (5169mm x 3624mm (16'11'' x 11'10''))
- Dressing (3155mm x 2265mm (10'4'' x 7'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (2615mm x 2182mm (8'6'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3722mm x 3223mm (12'2'' x 10'6''))
- Ensuite 2 (2710mm x 1178mm (8'10'' x 3'10''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3368mm x 2940mm (11'0'' x 9'7''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3623mm x 3280mm (11'10'' x 10'9''))
- Bathroom (3014mm x 2182mm (9'10'' x 7'1''))
On the Eastern edge of Cottingham, Harland Park is a luxury collection of homes, surrounded by farmland.
You'll enjoy being on the outskirts of this thriving village, surrounded by open space yet with all your essential amenities less than 10 minutes away.
Your new home will also be close to two Ofsted 'Outstanding' primary schools and a 'Good' rated secondary school.
With 100% part exchange now available on selected homes, enjoy a stress-free move with no chain, no estate agent fees and 100% fair market value for your old home.
Register your details online to receive all the latest news and offers.Leisure
Harland Park enjoys a fantastic location just 20 mites away from the City of Hull and it's full array for Leisure activities. Whether you're a sports enthusiast, have young children to entertain or enjoy pampering yourself, Hull has it all.Education
Families will benefit from being within walking distance of the local High School and Sixth Form College and living close to areas of open space for kids to play.Shopping
Co-op Food is just 4 minutes by car and 25 minutes on foot and Tesco superstore just 3.7 miles and 12 minutes by car.Transport
15 minutes from the centre of Beverley and with great links to Hull and further afield makes Harland Park a great location for commuters and couples wanting to live between the popular town of Beverley and vibrant city of Hull.Health
Your new home at Harland Park will have easy access to an array of essential amenities including a local doctor and dentist just over a mile from your door.Opening Hours
Mon 12.30 - 5.30, Tues - Sun 10.00 - 5.30Directions
- Take the A164 south towards the Humber Bridge
- 3 miles outside Beverley, at the roundabout, take the first exit on Harland Way/ Cottingham
- Travel half a mile and Harland Park is on your right
- Head North out of Hull on the A1079 towards York
- After just over a mile turn left onto Endike Lane
- Continue over the roundabout onto Endike Lane
- Continue over the next roundabout onto Endike Lane
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto New Village Road
- Continue onto Northgate Road
- Continue over the next 2 roundabouts
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Harland Way.
- Harland Park will soon appear on your left.Disclaimer
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.