Reserve this exceptional home, plot 43 at Purbeck Village.
The large hallway leads to a flexible, design-led open plan area. Light and spacious it features an exclusive designer kitchen, with integrated appliances, living and dining spaces, plus bi-fold doors that open onto the rear garden. Downstairs there's also a utility room, large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, as well as, a storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room with full height tiling. There is a second double bedroom with en suite shower room. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves a further double bedroom and two generous singles. On the landing is a storage cupboard.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant off-white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 18 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Thin profile laminate worktop with full height upstands
- Integrated Hotpoint class 9 electric fan assisted multifunction oven, combi microwave oven and grill and induction hob
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Single bowl stainless steel sink with a choice of designer mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- LED lighting strip to underneath of wall units
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low-voltage dimmable downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- White contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- State of the art digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking*
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia & soffit
- Balmoral UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
- Door number plaque
*Speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations.About Purbeck Village
Purbeck Village offers a range of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Warwick. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, boutique bathrooms and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
The attractive town centre of Leamington Spa is just a 6 minute drive away, with theatres, live music venue, cinema, restaurants and shops. There's also a health centre, gym and several supermarkets a short drive away as well as a great pub, 8 minutes’ walk away.
The centre of Warwick is a 7 minute drive away across the river Avon. With plenty of rich history, the centre of Warwick includes independent shops, galleries and restaurants as well as plenty of historic buildings and the famous Warwick Castle. The market place in the heart of the town hosts a market every Saturday.
Register your details to find out more about our first phase of releases!