The Henley is the perfect home to upsize to, with a spacious lounge offering plenty of space for your guests. There is also an open plan kitchen with a separate dining room, giving you the opportunity to host informal or formal dinner parties. French doors to the garden offer the opportunity for al fresco dining in your own home. Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms and one single, meaning there is plenty of sleeping space for your guests.
Plot 25, Henley, David Wilson Homes at MickleoverRoomsG
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf (6602mm x 5600mm (21'7'' x 18'4''))
- Lounge (7050mm x 3675mm (23'1'' x 12'0''))
- Dining (4347mm x 3225mm (14'3'' x 10'6''))
- Utility (2437mm x 2150mm (7'11'' x 7'0''))
- Wc (2340mm x 1600mm (7'8'' x 5'2''))
About David Wilson Homes @Mickleover
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (6397mm x 4403mm (20'11'' x 14'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (2610mm x 1390mm (8'6'' x 4'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3925mm x 3286mm (12'10'' x 10'9''))
- Ensuite 2 (2610mm x 1374mm (8'6'' x 4'6''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3733mm x 3112mm (12'2'' x 10'2''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3452mm x 3211mm (11'3'' x 10'6''))
- Bedroom 5 (Single) (2849mm x 2352mm (9'4'' x 7'8''))
- Bathroom (3023mm x 2347mm (9'11'' x 7'8''))
Act fast to take advantage of our New Years deals. You could receive a £2,000 furniture package upon completion, on top of any advertised deals. Explore each home to find out what you could save.
Find your ideal 3,4 or 5 bedroom suburban home at David Wilson Homes at Mickleover. With a 15 minutes' drive to Derby city centre, you'll be close to a variety of high street shops. If you're looking to downsize to a rural location without being isolated, then this is the ideal place for you.
Click here to get offers and updates on this development.Christmas opening hoursTuesday 24th Dec
- Thursday 26th Dec: ClosedFriday 27th Dec
- Monday 30th Dec: OpenTuesday 31st Dec
- Wednesday 1st Jan: Closed
Thursday 2nd Jan: OpenLeisure
Markeaton Park is a family friendly open space with a large free play area - ideal to keep the kids entertained. During the summer months bring your costumes and a picnic to make use of the free paddling pool, or enjoy some of the many seasonal events, from funfairs, outdoor cinema, guided walks, family arts, bouncy castles, crazy golf, electric cars and crafts to donkey rides.Education
A range of schooling options are nearby for all ages, including the prestigious Derby Grammar School, Brookfield Primary School, Mickleover Primary school and Littleover Community School.Shopping
A M&S Simply Food and Tesco's supermarket are less than a mile away, whilst Derby city centre is just a short drive away via the A516 and has a wealth of high street retailers at Intu Derby.Transport
For commuter convenience, David Wilson Homes at Mickleover is in an ideal location. The A50 and A38 are located just a short drive away providing a direct link to Derby and Burton on Trent.
Derby Railway Station is just minutes away and has direct services available throughout the day to Birmingham and London. It also provides a useful service directly to East Midlands Airport.Health
The Royal Derby Hospital, a doctors surgery, dentist and pharmacy are all close by.Opening Hours
Open Monday 12.30pm-5.30pm and Tuesday to Sunday 10am-5.30pmDirections
David Wilson Homes at Mickleover - DE3 0BY
Head south-west on A38. Take the A5121/Branston slip road to Burton. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the A38 slip road to Derby. Merge onto A38, taking the slip road to Mickleover/Littleover/Findern. Then continue, take Hedingham Way to Kensey Road where you will come across David Wilson Homes at Mickleover.Disclaimer
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.