Wonderful 3 bedroom barn conversion with stunning attention to detail, separate study, private garden and parking.
Home Farm is situated in open countryside on the edge of Salisbury Plain, offering opportunities for walking, riding and cycling. Close by is Tidworth leisure center which includes a swimming pool, squash courts gym and climbing wall.
The Polo ground directly opposite the development, provides an opportunity to watch or even take up the game! Tidworth, with a population of 10,621 is a thriving town and was voted the best place to live in the UK by a Royal Mail survey in 2014.
Home Farm is ideally located for access to Andover, Salisbury and Winchester, as well as being close to a number of mainline railway stations. Home Farm provides the ideal location offering peace and quiet, sporting activities and variety of vibrant cities within easy reach.
Stunning barn conversion with 3 bedrooms and study. Heating
• lpg Gas fired central heating system • Underfloor heating throughout Ground Floor • Wood burner stove fitted in Living Room Lighting and electrical
• Energy efficient LED down lights fitted throughout with warm white lamps • usb charging sockets fitted throughout • Data points fitted throughout • TV aerial points in Living Room, Kitchen/Dining and Bedrooms • Fibre to the premises Kitchen
• Fully fitted range of hand painted contemporary style shaker units all as Kitchen Plan • Composite stone worktops upstands • Boiling water tap • Fully fitted appliances Utility
• Fully fitted with base and wall units • Space under worktop for washing machine and drier including power point and plumbing • Hat and coat rail Master ensuite bathroom
• Double ended cast iron bath • Walk in shower • Ceramic tiling to Shower area • Vanity Unit • LED illuminated mirror • Electric Towel rail Family shower room
• Walk in shower • Ceramic tiling to Shower area • Vanity unit • LED illuminated mirror • Electric Towel rail Flooring
• Engineered wood flooring to Living Room, Kitchen, Study and Master Ensuite • Limestone flooring to Hall and Utility • Fully fitted Berber wool carpet to all bedrooms External
• Two personal parking spaces • Dedicated individual electric vehicle charging point • Courtyard landscaping and planting beds to front of property • Turfed rear garden with patio area • Outside tap • External electric socket
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Savills - Winchester RDS. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - Winchester RDS for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.