Relax in the spacious lounge with double doors leading to the garden, or enjoy entertaining family and friends with your culinary delights in the kitchen/diner. This wonderful 3 bedroom home with en-suite to master, including fitted wardrobe has so much to offer. Including single garage.RoomsFirst floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.53m x 3.40m - 11' 07" x 11' 02")
- Bedroom 2 (3.81m x 2.51m - 12' 06" x 8' 03")
- Bedroom 3 (3.18m x 2.51m - 10' 05" x 8' 03")
- Living Room (5.21m x 4.06m - 17' 01" x 13' 04")
- Kitchen/Dining (5.23m x 2.82m - 17' 02" x 9' 03")
Bathroom & en-suite
- Fully integrated kitchen with soft close doors and drawers (house Type Specific)
- A rated appliances
- Low energy lighting throughout
- White sanitaryware
- Porcelonsa wall tiling
- Heated towel rail
- Shaver socket
painted walls and ceiling
- Solid core white internal doors
- White skirting and architraves
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom.
- Low energy lighting throughout
- TV/sky plus point to living room and master bedroom
- Low energy security pir to front
Security & peace of mind
- Landscaped front garden
- Rotavated top soil to
- Outside tap
- 6ft close board fencing
About Langford FieldsStamp Duty holiday on homes up to £500,000 until 31st March 2021.
operated interconnected smoke/heat detectors
- External front and rear door with
- Stunning rural location with many homes benefitting from green vistas.
- Thoughtfully designed with open space and play areas.
- Fantastic school and convenience store a short walk away.
- Great commuter links with Bristol Airport and access to the M5 a short car journey and Yatton train station approximately 20 minutes away by car.
- Great amenities at a local centre close by including butchers, bakery and post office.
- Incredible scenic walks and cycling nearby including Cheddar Gorge and Blagdon Lakes.
- Stamp Duty holiday on homes up to £500,000 until 31 March 2021
Home Reach is a part buy-part rent scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
- No category: Costa Coffee
- No category: St Mary's Church
- No category: Murphy's Fish Bar
- No category: Chings Take Away
- Leisure Centre: Churchill Sports Centre
- Recreation: Allure Nails and Beauty
- Recreation: Buffy Hair Studio
- Restaurant: The Langford Inn
- Bar: Stag and Houngs
- Primary School: Churchill C of E Primary School
- Secondary School: Churchill Academy and Sixth Form
- Nursery: Langford Day Nursery
- Supermarket: Budgens 24 Hours
- Train: Yatton Train Station
- Train: Backwell Train Station
- Car: Esso Garage
- Doctor: Mendip Vale Medical Practice
- Dentist: Wrington Dental Centre
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Fri-Sun 10am-5pm, Thu 11am-6pm, Tue-Wed ClosedDisclaimer
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.