The contemporary Townsend is a delight for growing families. Its open plan kitchen and dining room provides a hub for everyday family life with French doors to the garden. A purpose-designed study gives you space to think, while the beautifully light and airy sitting room is dressed to impress with double doors and a feature fireplace.
Upstairs, the master bedroom is one of two en suite bedrooms, also boasting an impressive balcony and fitted wardrobe. All made complete by two more bedrooms and a stylish bathroom to accommodate everyone. Complete with garage and parking.Part exchange* could be the answer to an easier family move
If you have a property to sell, with cala’s up to 100% Part Exchange service you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Part Exchange benefits include;
• Up to 100% market value paid for your home
• No Estate Agent fees to pay
• No hidden costs to worry about
• Chain free with a guaranteed cash buyer
• Stay in the comfort of your own home whilst we finish yours.
Why not do your sums with our px Calculator.
*T&Cs apply.About Kings Barton At Winterbourne Meadows
Following the success of our first phase at Kings Barton, our next phase features a selection of contemporary 2 bedroom apartments and spacious 2,3 & 4 bedroom family homes.
Winchester city centre is just a short walk away, which boasts an abundance of shops, upmarket boutiques, cafes and restaurants. As well as historic buildings, monuments and museums.
Transport links are superb with Winchester railway station around 1 mile away where you can reach London Waterloo in around 1 hour or Southampton in around 22 minutes. The A34, A303 and M3 are also within easy reach, making this development ideal for commuters.
For families, there is a wealth of excellent state and independent schools nearby including King’s School, The Pilgrim’s School and Henry Beaufort School. And when it comes to enjoying the perfect family day out, the South Coast and South Downs National Park are conveniently located close by.
The development itself will benefit from a community centre, school, park-and-ride facilities and natural open spaces.
So whether you're a first time buyer, downsizer or a growing family, there's a light and spacious, high specification home for you.Need help to move? Discover our tailored incentives, including:
To be kept up to date with current availability and incentives at Kings Barton at Winterbourne Meadows, make an enquiry today.
- Help to Buy*: Help to Buy equity loan is designed to help both first time buyers or existing homeowners own 100% of their dream home using just 5% deposit. Available on new homes priced up to £600,000.
- Part Exchange*: If you have a property to sell, we can assist with our up to 100% Part Exchange* Service, helping you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property.
- Armed Forces discount* Please consult our sales team for further information.
*T&Cs apply.Opening Hours
Our showhomes will be available to view by appointment only from Sunday 7th June. Please get in touch via the enquiry form or telephone number shown to book your appointment.