- 1,600 sqft 4 bedroom family home with integral garage
- Designer range kitchen with a range of Siemens appliances and Quartz or granite worktops
- Phase 1, a stunning private collection of wonderful 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Contemporary family bathrooms, en-suites & cloakrooms
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Excellent travel connections with Broxbourne railway station (London Liverpool Street – approx. 32 minutes) and A10, A414, M25 & M11 all easily accessible
- Close proximity to Broxbourne high road, Hoddesdon, Cheshunt and Hertford all offering a range of amenities such as boutique and high street stores, restaurants and entertainment options
- Catchment area for the highly sought after Broxbourne School
- 10-year new build warranty
Selected plots build complete before 31st March qualify for the Stamp Duty relief scheme - Subject to terms and conditions.
Plot 40, The Chaucer design - a magnificent 1,600 sqft 4 bedroom home with integral garage and wonderful rear garden set within the landscaped grounds of this charming, fully private development.
To the ground floor you will find the wonderful kitchen/dining area fully fitted with Siemens appliances and W/C.
As you ascend the stairs to the first floor, you will find the spacious living room, bedroom three, bedroom four/study and the stylish main bathroom. Stepping up again to the second floor, you will find bedroom two along with the master bedroom which benefits from a sumptuous en-suite bathroom.
Welcome to phase 1 at Scholars, a truly majestic collection of luxury 4 and 5 bedroom homes situated in the highly desirable town of Broxbourne delivering the perfect combination of a luxurious serene lifestyle in a prime accessible setting.
All homes at Scholars have been designed to offer stunning modern-style living whilst being set within a fully-private development of the highest order. Occupying an enviable location you will find yourself minutes from the charming high road which hosts an array of local restaurants, shops and pubs whilst offering relaxing riverside walks and events at Lea Valley Country Park.
For travel connections, you will find Broxbourne railway station located within 1 mile, from where regular services run to London Liverpool Street (approx. 32 minutes). If you would rather take the car, you will find easy access to the A10, A414, M25 and M11.
Each home will be finished to an exceptional standard with a quality specification which will include designer fitted kitchens including a full range of Siemens integrated appliances and Quartz or granite worktop, underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, contemporary Amtico flooring to the hallway kitchen/diner, utility room and W/C, luscious carpet throughout plus much, much more. Each property will be offered with private garage and/or designated parking along with a 10-year new build warranty for that complete peace of mind.Additional Information
For further information please contact us now.Ground floorKitchenLiving AreaFirst floorMaster BedroomEn SuiteBedroom TwoEn SuiteBedroom ThreeBedroom FourBathroomDisclaimer
Development images are indicative and may vary. Drawings and illustrations are not to scale and relate only to planning and construction stages which may not accurately reflect the completed scheme. Purchasers are advised to check plot specific dimensions, features and specifications prior to reservation.