£9,000 deposit boost available on this home when you reserve by 31st January.
A versatile 3 storey, mid-terrace family home with a garage and parking.
Modern kitchen | open plan lounge with glazed bay to the garden | en suite main bedroom with dressing area | 2 further double bedrooms | Single bedroom or home office | excellent schools and transport links | Walking distance to local shops and facilities.
Plot 116, The Woodcote at Lucerne Fields.
T&Cs available, speak to sales Adviser for details.RoomsG
- Kitchen (4211mm x 2481mm (13'9'' x 8'1''))
- Lounge / Dining (5845mm x 4608mm (19'2'' x 15'1''))
- Wc (1726mm x 878mm (5'7'' x 2'10''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4414mm x 2608mm (14'5'' x 8'6''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3722mm x 2608mm (12'2'' x 8'6''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2779mm x 1912mm (9'1'' x 6'3''))
- Bathroom (2112mm x 1912mm (6'11'' x 6'3''))
About Lucerne Fields
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (5650mm x 3482mm (18'6'' x 11'5''))
- Dressing (2594mm x 2574mm (8'6'' x 8'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (1926mm x 2486mm (6'3'' x 8'1''))
Lucerne Fields is a development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes on the edge of Ivybridge.
Living on the outskirts of Ivybridge, you are just a short walk away from the local shops, pubs and restaurants.
The development is fantastic for those looking to explore the local area.Being so close to Dartmoor there are plenty of scenic walks to enjoy right from your own doorstep.Leisure
Ivybridge Lesiure Centre has an extensive programme of group exercise classes including Zumba, Aquafit and Spinning. It also has a swimming pool, sports hall, toning suite and gym, and offers holiday activity camps for children.Education
Ivybridge town has 4 primary schools and 2 secondary schools including Ivybridge Community College rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. Plymouth College is an independent school that offers boarding facilities, providing education from prep school to sixth form.Shopping
Ivybridge town centre if full of charming independent retailers and characterful pubs and restaurants offering a variety of speciality ales and fresh local produce. If you're looking for big brands and high street names, Drake Circus shopping mall in Plymouth is just 20 minutes away, where you will find everything from Pandora to Paperchase.Transport
Lucerne fields is located just a few miles from the A38 connecting Ivybridge to the rest of the South West. Buses run from Ivybridge to Plymouth town centre nearly every hour and the Plymouth train station, just over 20 minutes away from Lucerne Fields, provides a direct service straight into central London. Exeter Airport is approximately 40 minutes away.Health
The Ivybridge Health Centre is around 5 miles from Lucerne Fields and there are several dentists all within a mile of the development. Not forgetting the health of your pets, South Moor Vets is 2.5 miles providing pet, equine and farm services.Opening Hours
Thursday to Monday 10:00am to 5:30pmDirections
- Heading south-west on Devon Expy/A38
- Take the B3213 exit towards Ivybridge
- Turn left
- Turn left onto St Peters Way
- Turn right onto Godwell Ln
- Destination will be on the rightDisclaimer
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.