The Woolacombe semi-detached or detached 4 bedroom home with garage, offers a spacious kitchen/dining/family area, separate living room, cloakroom and bathroom. Bedroom 1 has an en-suite.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.72m x 4.23m 15'6" x 13'11")
- Family Area (3.37m x 2.82m 11'1" x 9'3")
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.32m x 3.47m 14'2" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 1 (4.28m x 3.92m 14'1" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 3.13m 12'4" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 3.15m 12'4" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 4 (3.56m x 2.35m 11'8" x 7'9")
Discover our smart collection of new 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes for sale in Barnstaple. Reserve a new home and you could receive a tailored moving package worth up to £10,000. Close to the town centre and the beautiful seaside resorts of Woolacombe and Ilfracombe in North Devon, it’s a great place to call home.
- Close to a number of local amenities, including supermarkets, restaurants, and gym facilities
- A number of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools within a short distance
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withHome Exchange† andSmooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
- Are you a Key Worker? We want to help you buy your own home, and our Key Worker Package is a great way to do it.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Barnstaple your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your virtual viewing or safe personal meeting.
Are you a key worker - teacher, police officer, nurse or are you serving in the armed forces? We have tailored packages specifically designed to help you to buy your first or next homeclick here.
Read the full story from our delighted customers - Dawn & Julie and Ray click here.
Our new apartments and houses are located close to medieval Barnstaple town centre and borders the Roundswell and Bickington areas of the town, with all the amenities they have to offer. Barnaple offers a post office, a convenience store and a Sainsbury’s supermarket. For entertainment it promises enjoyable days out at the local pubs, magical shows at the Queen’s Theatre and interesting visits to the local museums.
For those who enjoy sport, Barnstaple has football, rugby, cricket and archery clubs, while for those looking at days out in nature, there are the unmissable award-winning beaches of Saunton Sands, the closest of the most spectacular golden sands beaches.
Families with children will be within easy reach of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted-rated schools. For commuters, Exeter is 44 miles away by car, while Barnstaple railway station has services to Exeter and Exmouth.
With all this, plus the beautiful Devon and north Cornish coastlines to explore whenever you want, a new home at Montbray could be the perfect move for you.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00Disclaimer
¥ Mortgage contribution paid up to £10,000 and must not exceed 5% of the property value. Sum deducted on completion on purchase. Subject to availability and on selected plots only. Subject to eligibility checks. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. For full terms speak to a sales consultant.