1 bed flat for sale 20 Chipstead Avenue, London CR7
Points of interest
- Bensham Manor School (SEN)0.3 miles
- Thornton Heath0.3 miles
- Paxton Academy Sports And Science0.4 miles
- Selhurst0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Wood floors
Share price (based on 25%): £76,250
Full price: £305,000
Monthly rent: £524.22
Service charge: £105
The homes, set along a mews which is just around the corner from the library and approximately five minutes' walk from the station, have private balconies and striking interiors. Thornton Heath is a popular yet affordable area of south London, with good connections into central London and Croydon, making these homes ideal for people looking to get on the housing ladder.
Homes are accessed from walkways that overlook the mews courtyard, giving an open feel and offers opportunities for neighbours to meet. The upper floors, reached via an internal staircase, have views over the suburban streetscape of pitched roofs and the attractive gardens of the library. A secure cycle parking area is located on the ground floor near to the main entrance, making it really easy to get your bike first thing in the morning.
What is shared ownership?
Shared ownership allows you to buy a share of your home, with a lower deposit, smaller mortgage and monthly payment on the rest. You start by buying between 25% - 75% of your home. That means your monthly mortgage and deposit are smaller than they would be if you bought your home outright. You can buy a bigger share of your home in the future, and even own 100%.
Full - High Specification
- Super matt graphite base and tall units with Allgood holt oak handles
- Handle-less super matt white wall units
- Silestone worktops
- China white gloss ceramic mixer tap
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
Bosch branded Appliances Include
- Integrated electric oven
- Integrated induction hob and recirculating hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Washing/Dryer machine
- LED strip lighting to all wall units
- China-white gloss full-height tiling above bath, basin and WC Tiled boxing to conceal WC cistern, basin and pipes coloured to match the walls
- WC with slow close seat
- Hand basin with a single tap
- Bath with white bath panel
- European oak countertop
- Mirror fronted cabinet
- Rustic oiled oak parquet flooring laid to the entrance hall, living room and kitchen
- Quartz Westex ultima twist carpet to bedrooms
- Porcelain floor tiles to bathroom
Heating, Lighting & Electrical
- Heated towel rail to bathroom
- LED downlights throughout
- Audio access entry control system
- Walls painted in Brilliant White matt
- Ceiling painted in Brilliant White matt
- Satin white internal doors, skirting and architraves
- 10-year NHBC warranty
* Eligibility and income criteria will apply.
* Travel times are approximate
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Brick By Brick - Flora Court. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brick By Brick - Flora Court for full details and further information.