1 bed flat for sale Ratcliffe Cross Street, London E1
Points of interest
- Bishop Challoner Girls' School0 miles
- Bishop Challoner Boys' School0 miles
- Shadwell0.4 miles
- Shadwell0.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 5 mins walk to Limehouse DLR
- Amtico wood flooring to living areas and carpet to bedrooms
- Modular kitchen with Staron solid worktops and Siemens appliances
- Separate large utility cupboard with washer dryer
- E1 location between Canary Wharf and the City
Across all our fantastic Shared Ownership developments – reserve before 5th of December and we’ll give you an amazing £5,000 to help you make that move to a new home you’ve always dreamed of*
Want to know more then simply click or call and make that appointment to view.
But hurry this offer is only open to the first 25 reservations and once they’re gone, it’s gone– so why wait?
Book your viewing today
The quality of your commute and what's on offer in your neighbourhood plays a key part in deciding where you'd like to live in London. Limehouse station, on the DLR and C2C networks in Zone two is just 5 minutes' walk from The Kiln Works. From there, you can be anywhere you want or need to be in London in minutes.
One of the many benefits of living at The Kiln Works is being so close to everything that's great about contemporary East London and the glittering towers of Canary Wharf and the City.
Take the 5 minutes' walk to Limehouse DLR and C2C and be at Bank and Fenchurch Street in 5 minutes. Change at Shadwell and be in Shoreditch in 13 minutes or travel direct to London City Airport in just 15 minutes. Everything you need to enjoy the best that London has to offer is either on your doorstep or a short journey away.
The acres of green space in Mile End Park, the street markets of Columbia Road and Brick Lane and Limehouse's neighbours of Shoreditch and Hoxton. Here you're spoilt for choice when it comes to vibrant, buzzing bars, restaurants, independent boutique stores, cinema, entertainment and the arts.
* Fitted modular handleless kitchen units in grey matt finish.
* Staron solid worktops in white fitted with under-mounted satin finish one and half bowl sink.
* Contemporary matt black mixer tap.
* Feature wall tiling.
* Set of three pull out 10 litre recycling bins.
* Under cupboard recessed LED lighting
* Siemens black finish built in stainless steel built-in oven and separate microwave oven
* Siemens black glass induction hob.
* Siemens integrated extractor.
* Fully integrated Siemens dishwasher.
* Siemens integrated tall fridge freezer.
* Siemens A energy rated washer dryer located in separate utility cupboard.
* Amtico strip flooring in Bordeaux Oak to hall, living area and kitchen.
* Communal gas fired heating system serving white radiators with individual thermostat controls
* Digital TV points and Virgin Media enabled TV points to living area and principal bedroom (requires subscription at additional cost)
* Data points for telephone and wireless broadband to living area and principal bedroom
* Smooth finished ceilings emulsioned in white to complement the white emulsioned finish of the interior walls
* Flush internal doors painted white with matt black ironmongery
* Low energy LED white downlighters throughout
* Audio visual door entry system
* Integrated wardrobes fitted in principal bedroom with sliding mirrored doors (where shown on the plan)
* 80/20 wool mix carpet to bedrooms in cool grey
* Painted metal balconies constructed with metal handrails and york stone paving (south facing apartments have additional full height mesh screening).
* Fitted with Duravit bath with matt black thermostatic mixer tap.
* Feature shower over bath in matt black and black framed glass bath screen.
* White ceramic Duravit WC and wash hand basin with black mixer tap.
* Blue glazed border feature ceramic wall tiles and square, large format light grey porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms and ensuites.
* Bespoke wall mounted mirror finished cabinet in all bathrooms.
* Black satin finish heated towel rail
* Two passenger lifts located within entrance lobby.
* Tiled communal entrance hall and carpet floor finish to communal corridors.
* Cycle storage.
* Landscaped communal gardens with lawn, play and seating areas.
*Terms and conditions apply, contact our team for details. Shared Ownership purchases subject to affordability and eligibility. Offer payable on completion, subject to availability and on selected plots and developments only. Black Friday offer is only available on reservations on or between 23/11/21 and 05/12/21, exchange must be within 28 days and complete by the deadline set as agreed with Notting Hill Genesis for offer to be honoured. Not in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or scheme. No cash alternative. Offer may be removed or changed at any time. November 2021
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Notting Hill Genesis- The Kiln Works. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Notting Hill Genesis- The Kiln Works for full details and further information.