Full furnished showhome - plot 2 at Barley Gate - sold as seen with everything included and ready to move in to!
The hallway of The Norbury leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, full wall length kitchen counters - for maximum storage, and light and spacious open plan living and dining area, an area ideal for socialising that extends through large bi-fold doors, into the landscaped rear garden. There's also a separate living room with dual aspect windows, one of which is a bay - a great place to unwind. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, under-stairs storage cupboard offering separate space for utilities and hanging coats and storing shoes, with plumbing for a washing machine.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from double aspect windows, a large en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and extensive fitted wardrobes, all along one wall, with sliding doors. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, contemporary sanitaryware and storage cupboard, serves three further double bedrooms. On the landing, to the front, there's even a study area. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Power and lighting to integral garages^
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
^Dependent on location of garageAbout Barley Gate
Last few homes available, don't miss out!
Barley Gate offers a range of 3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Chester-le-Street near Birtley. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
The historic market town of Chester-le-Street, Tyne and Wear is only 8.4 miles drive to Durham and 10 to Newcastle - ideal for commuters and shoppers alike, and for those seeking entertainment, leisure, cultural attractions and major sporting venues. Chester-le-Street Golf Club, Birtley Golf Club and Waldridge Country Park are just a stone's throw away and there are a great selection of pubs, shops and restaurants nearby.
Residents can also enjoy visiting the Angel of the North and Beamish museum (one of the best open air museums in the world!) or the Team Valley Retail Park and famous Metro Centre for some retail therapy. There is something for everyone at Barley Gate.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Click here to view the Barley Gate travel plan