5 bed detached house for sale Playstreet Lane, Ryde PO33
- Ryde Academy0.2 miles
- Ryde School with Upper Chine0.2 miles
- Ryde St Johns Road0.8 miles
- Ryde Esplanade1 miles
Features and description
- New family home
- Grounds extending to A quarter of an acre
- 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms (2 ensuite)
- Double garage
- Private / mature gardens
- Sought after location
- Close to schools
- New build warranty
Aluminium powder coated bifolding doors.
UPVC sash casement windows and cast stone cills.
Ogee cast effect polymer rainwater guttering.
Solar panels producing up to 4kW of usable power.
Extra wide hardwood front door with glazed sidelights.
Garage with electric remote operated doors (suitable for conversion to accommodation or office space).
High quality kitchen, Quartz worktops, branded appliances, and twin ovens with induction hob.
High quality bathroom suites, fittings, and fixtures including master ensuite with 'his and hers sinks'.
Hand crafted staircase with period cut strings, turned spindles and newel post and hardwood handrail.
Tiles or solid wood flooring (ground floor) and high quality natural wool carpets in the sitting room, study and upstairs.
Log burning stove
Electirc car plug in and battery storage
Security alarm system
Integrated entertainment technology
The amenities of Ryde including a range of shops, restaurants and fast passenger ferry links to the mainland are all within easy reach. The FastCat provides a 15 minute crossing direct to Portsmouth mainline rail station with frequent trains to London Waterloo. The well-regarded independent school Ryde School is within walking distance. Ryde also has a small marina; excellent sandy beach whilst nearby Seaview offers further sailing facilities. Playstreet Lane has the popular Ryde Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club which is just a 5 minute walk from the house and the beautiful four acre nature reserve of Play Lane Millennium Green is at the end of the road – ideal for nature walks.
Services will be connected including mains electric, water and drainage. Heating will be provided by air source heat pump and delivered via underfloor heating with radiators or optional underfloor heating on the top floor. BT phone line for Broadband and Fibre tbc.
All viewings will be strictly by prior arrangement with the sole selling agents Spence Willard.
Montpelier House can be found approximately 200 metres along Playstreet Lane on the left heading out of Ryde on the left opposite the Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). 2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. 3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct. 4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Spence Willard. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spence Willard for full details and further information.