3 bed town house for sale Nightingale Quarter, London Road, Derby DE1
- Derby Cathedral School0.2 miles
- St James' Church of England Aided Infant School0.2 miles
- Derby0.2 miles
- Peartree1.3 miles
Features and description
- Introducing Nightingale Quarter, Derby
- An exciting development of 3 bedroom homes situated in an exclusive new vibrant community in the heart of Derby
- Available now exclusively through Ashley Adams Derby
- Bought to you by Wavensmere Homes, unique property developers, with a passion for authenticity and high specification
- Phase one sold out and limited plots available on phase two
- Available to First time buyers with Help to Buy with as little as 5% deposit
- Close to the train station, hospital and City Centre.
- Call today to find out more and book your appointment with our sales advisor
Nightingale Quarter by Wavensmere Homes is a truly unique development, incorporating nearly 800 city centre homes amid six acres of green open space, parkland and gardens. With 2 and 3 bedroom homes available there is something for everyone. Ideal for investors or homeowners, now is your chance to b
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom home in the popular Nightingale Quarter development in Derby City Centre. The development is located within walking distance of the Train Station and benefits from having 6 acres of green space, two converted pepper pot building which are being converted to a gym and restaurant and a cycle path surrounding the development.
An Innovation - The site holds a prime position in the centre of Derby, a thriving city popular area for families and those searching for countryside ambience and an active community. Within walking distance The Intu Shopping Centre, Derby Train Station, Pride Park and the central shopping district and Cathedral Quarter can be found yet within 30 minutes by car you can find the heart of the picturesque Peak District, renowned for its beauty.
Everything On Your Doorstep
The development is moments from Derby's thriving city centre and less than 30 minutes' drive to the breath taking Peak District National Park.
Nightingale Quarter is a truly unique development, incorporating nearly 800 city centre homes amid six acres of green open space, parkland and gardens. It's easy to forget that you are so centrally located.
A Taste Of History
Situated on the site of the former Derbyshire Royal Infirmary, set in 18.5 acres this landmark development offers a range of one, two and three-bedroom houses and apartments. The Infirmary's iconic pepper pot buildings will be retained for community use, with residents having access to numerous facilities including cafes, gyms and exhibition centres.
An Investment In Exclusivity
This scheme is unique creating a revolutionary lifestyle for residents in Derby. The tree lined walk ways, iconic statues, restaurants, residents gym and the cycle route that envelopes the scheme are just a few feature that make this development stand out from the crowd. The large amounts of green space, over 6 acres, as well as open air fitness areas, cycle routes and children's play areas make this a community like no other.
Nightingale Quarter gives homeowners an opportunity to live in a city with the UK's second fastest-growing economy, and which offers good transport links to both Birmingham and London.
About The Developer
Wavensmere Homes are unique property developers, with a passion for authenticity and a belief that each home we create will inspire for generations to come.
CGIs indicative only. All architectural detailing and landscaping are indicative only and are subject to change. Please speak to a Sales Advisor for further details.
Living Room 14' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.00m )
Kitchen Diner 11' 4" x 15' 10" ( 3.45m x 4.83m )
W/c 2' 11" x 6' 2" ( 0.89m x 1.88m )
Master Bedroom 8' 2" x 13' 6" ( 2.49m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 11' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 3 6' 2" x 9' 10" ( 1.88m x 3.00m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.88m )
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Ashley Adams - Derby. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Ashley Adams - Derby for full details and further information.