3 bed semi-detached house for sale Packers Way, Greenbank, Bristol BS5
Points of interest
- Whitehall Primary School0.2 miles
- May Park Primary School0.4 miles
- Stapleton Road0.5 miles
- Lawrence Hill0.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 3 bedroom family home in the popular neighbourhood of Greenbank
- On-site marketing suite, by appointment only
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Ready for 2021 Occupation
- Close to outstanding local primary school
- Walking distance to popular local high street
- German engineered kitchens by Stolz with integrated appliances
- Bathrooms by local manufacturers, Vado and Roper Rhodes, with Porcelanosa tiles
- Off Street Parking New Café/bar community space for residents to enjoy on completion
This stunning home is the first of just eight homes to be released in Phase 3 of The Chocolate Factory, Greenbank, BS5. An exciting redevelopment of the former Elizabeth Shaw Factory that made confectionary on the site for over 100 years.
Once completed, The Chocolate Factory will feature over 100 new homes, a range of one and two bedroom apartments, and, three and four bedroom houses along with work, office and retail spaces, and, a community hub.
The central landscaped square will provide a focal public outdoor area to relax along with the café and bar providing a popular space to meet.
* Some images used are computer generated and photos are of the show apartment, both are for illustrative purposes only
** Floorplan shown is of a similar terrace and may be subject to change<br /><br />
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - CJ Hole Redfield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact CJ Hole Redfield for full details and further information.