1 bed flat for sale Flora Grange, Church Street, Stannington S6
Points of interest
- Stannington Infant School0.3 miles
- Nook Lane Junior School0.4 miles
- Sheffield3.7 miles
- Dore & Totley4.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Ideal Retirement Living
- Stunning Modern Development
- Perfect Stannington Location
- Gorgeous Contemporary Apartments
- Incredible Community
- Impressive Communal Lounge
- Landscaped Gardens
- Guest Suite
- 24 Hour Emergency Support
- Dedicated House Manager
A warm welcome to Flora Grange
Exclusively designed for the over 60s, our stunning new development of one and two bedroom retirement apartments is located on Uppergate Road in the beautiful Sheffield suburb of Stannington. Here you will enjoy the benefits of living in your own home, free from the worries of outside maintenance or gardening and with like-minded retirees as your neighbours. There's also the added support that comes from having a dedicated House Manager. Offering everything you need to enjoy an active and independent retirement, these stylish apartments are brought to you by McCarthy & Stone – the only UK developer, of any size or type, to have been awarded the full five-star rating for customer satisfaction by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began in 2005.
The lifestyle you could be living.
You'll feel right at home in your stylish new apartment in next to no time. It's easy to relax knowing there's a dedicated House Manager on hand during the day – a friendly face who will be around during office hours to provide help and support.
Our House Managers don't just take care of the practicalities of running our developments. Included in their role is to help organise social activities, which our homeowners are free to get involved in if they wish.
Best of all, living in a McCarthy & Stone property makes it easier for you to enjoy your retirement to the full, because we take care of some of the mundane tasks that eat up so many precious hours. We also look after the beautifully landscaped gardens at Flora Grange, meaning you can sit back and enjoy the outside space without having to lift a finger when it comes to their upkeep.
What you can expect at Flora Grange.
Moving to Retirement Living is about embracing a rich and fulfilling lifestyle with more time to spend on the things you really enjoy.
• The communal lounge is the perfect place to entertain visitors, socialise with neighbours or make new friends
• Landscaped outdoor areas for you to enjoy without having to lift a finger
• Guest suite perfect for when friends and family come to visit^#
• On-site car parking^#
• Mobility scooter store and charging room#
• A dedicated House Manager, on site during office hours to provide help and support if required
• 24 hour emergency call system, should you need assistance day or night
• If you need someone to put up pictures, shelves or hang curtains we have teams of professional tradespeople you can call upon. As part of your moving package, we'll provide one hour's service within your first 30 days of moving
^Extra charge applies. #Subject to availability.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - MorfittSmith. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact MorfittSmith for full details and further information.