5 bed detached house for sale "The Lutyens" at Wells Road, Edwalton, Nottingham NG12
Points of interest
- Edwalton Primary School0.8 miles
- Rushcliffe School0.8 miles
- Nottingham3 miles
- Beeston3.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Access to garden from the living room
- Dressing Area
- En suite to 2 bedrooms
- Integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Spacious kitchen/dining/family space
- Utility room
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
Behind its welcoming and impressive double fronted exterior is a contemporary world of white walls and slick new features. Perfect for a growing family, or - with its own study - someone who works from home.
Enter into a large hallway space, with a store cupboard and study space, and a large kitchen/dining/family space. The study, at the front of the house, offers lovely neighbourhood views, while the kitchen/dining/family area, stretching the entire length of the house, is a place to live, dine or entertain, with three windows affording three different yet equally charming outlooks. There is also a good-sized utility room that’s accessible from the kitchen, with a second sink and space for all your laundry equipment. At the rear, is light, bright and airy, with double doors leading out to the private garden. The ground floor also features a convenient cloakroom and additional storage cupboard.
Moving up to the first floor, you’ll find four bedrooms. The biggest bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room, and there’s also a family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation. Beside the staircase is a lobby area that leads up the resplendent master bedroom on the second floor. This beautiful bedroom which benefits from its own dressing area, additional cupboard space, and capacious ensuite shower room. What’s not to love?
- Kitchen (3.24 x 2.99 10' 7" x 9' 9")
- Sitting Room (4.81 x 3.39 15' 9" x 11' 1")
- Dining Area (3.46 x 2.81 11' 4" x 9' 2")
- Study (3.39 x 1.82 11' 1" x 5' 11")
- Bedroom 2 (3.86 x 3.36 12' 8" x 11' 0")
- Bedroom 3 (3.36 x 2.78 11' 0" x 9' 1")
- Bedroom 4 (3.05 x 2.88 10' 0" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 5 (3.59 x 2.07 11' 9" x 6' 9")
- Bedroom 1 (6.69 x 3.08 21' 11" x 10' 1")
Our new collection of 2,3,4 and 5-bedroom houses for sale in Edwalton are located on the outskirts of Nottingham. Edwalton Fields offers a vibrant community in the suburbs, with local shopping and schools on the doorstep. Less than 5 miles away from Nottingham city centre, it is ideal for commuters.
- Brand new development offering both starter homes and larger family homes
- Edwalton Fields is home to a golf course, local boutique shops and is popular for families with children
- Excellent transport links and a range of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted-rated schools
- Selected homes at this development are available to purchase on a part-buy-part-rent basis using Home Reach
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Edwalton your new dream home, contact our sales consultants today to arrange your viewing.
Our new houses for sale in Edwalton include a wide selection of 2,3,4 and 5-bedroom houses and townhouses with plenty of storage space and privacy. This sought-after area is just 4.8 miles from Nottingham City Centre, where you’ll find a blend of stylish independent retailers and high street brands.
Moving further into Nottinghamshire is the famous Sherwood Forest, a beautiful woodland with some of the most diverse flora and fauna in England. The county is also home to a range of historical homes, ancient castles and grand estates including Newstead Abbey, Wollaton Hall & Park, and Nottingham Castle.
For families, there are 34 schools within a 3-mile radius of our homes for sale in Edwalton. Less than a mile away is Rushcliffe School, a secondary school with an Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding’, and two primary schools, both with ‘Good’ Ofsted ratings.
Handy for commuting, Edwalton Fields is just a short drive from the M1, and only 3.6 miles from Nottingham Railway Station, where you can catch a direct train to London in under 2 hours. Derby and Leicester are only 23 miles away.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Linden Homes - Edwalton Fields. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Linden Homes - Edwalton Fields for full details and further information.