4 bed detached house for sale "Ashtree" at The Old Grammar School, School Road, Kibworth, Leicester LE8
Points of interest
- The Kibworth School0.3 miles
- Kibworth Church of England Primary School0.4 miles
- Market Harborough5.6 miles
- South Wigston6.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- *£5,000 Stamp Duty contribution**
- *Flooring package and upgraded kitchen*
- Single garage with parking for two cars
- Modern kitchen-diner with French doors
- Bright lounge with French doors out to your south-east-facing garden
- Second reception room
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom one
- Three double bedrooms
- *Last remaining Ashtree on the development*
Plot 81, The Ashtree, David Wilson Homes at Kibworth, Leicestershire
*T&Cs apply. Speak to our Sales Adviser for more information.
- Bedroom 1 (4170mm x 3829mm (13'8" x 12'6"))
- Bedroom 4 (2740mm x 2521mm (8'11" x 8'3"))
- Bedroom 2 (3711mm x 3506mm (12'2" x 11'6"))
- Ensuite 1 (2281mm x 1400mm (7'5" x 4'7"))
- Bathroom (2613mm x 2281mm (8'6" x 7'5"))
- Bedroom 3 (4522mm x 3725mm (14'10" x 12'2"))
- Kitchen / Breakfast (5189mm x 3737mm (17'0" x 12'3"))
- WC (1721mm x 1699mm (5'7" x 5'6"))
- Dining (4583mm x 2795mm (15'0" x 9'2"))
- Lounge (6962mm x 3445mm (22'10" x 11'3"))
Whether you’re taking your first step or next step on the ladder, the upmarket village of Kibworth has it all.
Take a short walk into the village centre and you’ll find a local supermarket, independent boutiques and cosy pubs like The Swan, whilst a 15-minute drive will take you to the bustling town of Market Harborough.
For leisurely walks, you have the countryside on your doorstep, while Saddington Reservoir and Foxton Locks are a short drive away.
-Foxton Locks is a great destination to spend the afternoon
-There are regular classes held in Kibworth, including photography, Tai Chi and yoga
-Kibworth Golf Course is just minutes away
-For your little ones, The Hunny Bee Day Nursery and Squeaky b's children's nursery are both located within a 5-minute drive
-Kibworth C of E Primary School and Leicester Grammar School are both nearby
-There are everyday amenities, including a Co-Op, local shops, restaurants, cafes and bistros, within walking distance
-Market Harborough's town centre offers plenty of high street shops
-The A6, A47 and M1 are close by
-Market Harborough train station is a short drive away, where Loughborough can be reached in just 24 minutes, and Nuneaton and London St Pancras can be reached in just an hour
-Kibworth Medical Centre is a 3-minute drive or 16 minute walk away
-Kibworth Dental and Impact Clinic is just a short drive away
Monday 12:30-17:30, Tuesday Closed-Closed, Wednesday Closed-Closed, Thursday 10:00-17:30, Friday 10:00-17:30, Saturday 10:00-17:30, Sunday 10:00-17:30
Postcode: LE8 0HG
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (2)
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - David Wilson Homes at Kibworth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - David Wilson Homes at Kibworth for full details and further information.