2 bed flat for sale Apartment 48, The 18th At The Links, Rest Bay, Porthcawl CF36
Points of interest
- West Park Primary School0.8 miles
- Nottage Primary School1 miles
- Pyle2.6 miles
- Bridgend6.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Exceptional coastal location overlooking Rest Bay
- Ground floor two bedroom apartment
- Open-plan kitchen / dining / living room
- Kitchen withi Integrated bosch appliances & stone worktops
- Overlooking on to the Golf Course
- Underfloor heating
- Private terrace & green lawn area
- *Over 70% of Phase 2 Now Sold*
Exceptional ground floor coastal apartment with terrace and green lawn area - adjacent to the Royal Porthcawl Golf Club and overlooking Rest Bay.
Marketed by Social Media
*Over 70% of Phase 2 Now Sold*
An exceptional two double bedroom apartment situated within the new build phase, overlooking the spectacular rural views of the Royal Porthcawl Golf Club.
The exceptional property features high ceilings and open plan kitchen/dining/living room forming a fantastic modern living space. Benefitting from outside space in the form of a terrace and lawn area, adjacent to the golf club and green open space beyond.
The property is complete with underfloor heating and flooring throughout, utility room and two allocated parking spaces.
The homes centre around a beautifully landscaped communal courtyard which offers a tranquil outdoor area for residents to enjoy.
Our Marketing Suite & Show Home is open by appointment only. Viewing is available in person or via video, please contact us to book.
About The Developer
Acorn are an independent development and regeneration specialists that have, for many years, successfully created a range of residential-led refurbishment and new build schemes with offices in London, Bristol, Cardiff and the South West of England. They specialise in bespoke developments of many sizes.
Marketed by Social Media
Kitchen / Living / Dining 24' 4" x 23' 2" ( 7.42m x 7.06m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' ( 4.14m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Modern open plan living
Contemporary fitted kitchens with stone worktop
Flooring & underfloor heating throughout
Contemporary white sanitary ware to bathroom
Landscaped communal courtyard
Electric car charging points
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Porthcawl. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Porthcawl for full details and further information.