3 bed flat for saleEaling Road, Alperton HA0
Points of interest
- Alperton0.1 miles
- Alperton Community School0.4 miles
- Perivale Primary School0.5 miles
- Hanger Lane0.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Shared Ownership
- On site supermarket
- Canalside location
- Private balcony
Book your viewing appointment today!
Minimum Share Value (at 25%) from: £135,500
Full Market Value from: £542,000
5% mortgage deposit: £6,775
Monthly Rent from: £931.56
Estimated service charge: £240.55 pcm
The very best of canalside London living.
At the centre of Alperton, this striking new development has direct access to the Grand Union Canal, where residents will be able to take advantage of the new amenities including a supermarket and café to the canal front.
The immediate area is well served by local shops, schools and places of worship. Alperton station is served by the Piccadilly line, which less than a one-minute walk from the development with travel to Central London (Green Park) taking just 30 minutes. A recreation ground and a sports centre are all within a five-minute walk
Please note this is a car free development. There is bike storage available for all residents and Alperton station is less than a one minute walk away.
• Excellent transport links with Alperton station less than a one minute walk away
• Well served with bus connections to Wembley Central, Ealing, Golders Green, Brent Park and Willesden Junction
• Alperton offers a range restaurants, cafes, shops and a gym
• All homes have a private balcony or terrace
• Landscaped roof garden and terrace
Am I eligible?
- You are at least 18 years old
- You cannot afford to buy a home that suits your household's needs on the open market
- You have savings to cover a mortgage deposit and can obtain a mortgage
- Your household earns £90,000 or less
- You are a first-time buyer
- Priority will be given to those who live and work in the area
If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to; or you have equity from a recent sale; please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible. In some cases, due to criteria set by local authorities, you may be asked to show a connection to the local area where you're looking to buy. For instance, you might currently live and/or work there.
Before you purchase a Shared Ownership home, we will put you in touch with an independent mortgage advisor who will assess whether the purchase is affordable for you and take you through all your options.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Latimer Homes - The Waterline. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Latimer Homes - The Waterline for full details and further information.