2 bed flat for sale99-105 Horseferry Road, Westminster SW1P
Points of interest
- The Grey Coat Hospital0.1 miles
- Burdett-Coutts and Townshend Foundation CofE Primary School0.1 miles
- St. James's Park0.3 miles
- Millbank Millennium Pier0.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Home Office Space
- Book your private viewing today!
- Situated in the heart of Westminster, close to the River Thames & St James' Park
- 15-minute walk to Victoria Underground, Overground & Bus Stations
- Private balcony & study space; ideal for a home office
- Communal courtyard garden, open-plan owner's lounge and library
- Communal roof terrace with extraordinary views over iconic Westminster landmarks
- On site gym and cinema room
- Secure underground car parking included - Available from April 2023
- 24 hour concierge service & monitored CCTV
Beautifully Composed Homes:
The apartments at Chimes have been designed for refined city living, with luxurious finishes and well-considered storage that make them a pleasure to live in. Large windows draw in plenty of soft, natural light, complementing the apartments' spacious and welcoming open-plan living areas. Bespoke kitchens have been cleverly planned to make them stylish and sociable as well as practical, with quartz stone worktops and a range of integrated state-of-the-art appliances.
Finishes throughout are of exceptional quality, from flooring and tiles to details such as joinery and lighting that make such a difference to a home. These apartments are ideal for busy lifestyles, requiring minimal maintenance, and enabling you to travel with the peace of mind that your home is secure and well cared for.
Life at Chimes:
Chimes is an exclusive collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments, offering a convivial and sophisticated city lifestyle in the heart of Westminster.
You'll catch your breath as you step out onto the roof terrace and take in the glorious views over iconic Westminster landmarks. It is the perfect place to soak up the lively atmosphere of central London from a place of tranquillity, enjoying a glass of wine in the company of friends, or simply watching the world go by.
Located on the ground floor, you'll have access to 24-hour concierge, cafe lounge, cinema room and gym; fitted with hand weights and full height mirrors.
Living at Chimes gives you the opportunity to embrace London life to the full. Close to the River Thames, Palace of Westminster and St James' Park, Chimes is located just moments from the great icons of London, putting you at the centre of political and cultural life.
Contact our sales team today to book your private viewing!
*Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Anthology - Chimes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Anthology - Chimes for full details and further information.