3 bed flat for saleAddiscombe Grove, Croydon CR0
Points of interest
- The Cedars School0.4 miles
- Archbishop Tenison's CofE High School0.5 miles
- East Croydon1 miles
- South Croydon1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Communal garden
- Roof terrace
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Car Free Development
Plot 10.02 at The Grove is a 10th floor 918 sqft three-bedroom apartment, complete with a private balcony and a large open plan kitchen/living/dining room with integrated appliances.
Available from £120,250 for a 25% share (£481,000 full market value), The Grove provides a perfect opportunity to get onto the property ladder in this sought-after area of Croydon.
*Full market value £481,000
*Deposit (min. 5%) £12,025
*Mortgage required £108,225
*Estimated monthly mortgage £633
*Monthly rent £827
*Estimated monthly service charge £265
*Estimated total monthly costs £1,724
*see price list or speak to a member of the sales team for full details and supporting information about pricing
Less than 5 minute's walk to East Croydon.
4 tram stop's away from Croydon Market and Whitgift, Centrale Shopping Centre.
Great links into Central London and Brighton.
Local amenities at your door step.
Sleek metropolitan homes moments from East Croydon. Contemporary specification, and light, spacious living makes these apartments the ideal place to call home. Available through Shared Ownership, an affordable route to homeownership
* Contemporary handleless kitchen units from Howdens in matt white
* Light stone colour Formica worktops with matching upstand and stainless steel splashback behind hob
* Montpellier integrated appliances including ceramic hob, single multifunction oven, canopy extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washer dryer (located in utility cupboard)
* Large-format porcelain tiling with mosaic border detail
* Contemporary bath in white with frameless glass shower screen
* Hansgrohe wall-mounted chrome thermostatic bath and shower mixer tap with matching shower attachment, slider and rail
* Pergo Premium Oak laminate flooring in silk matt finish to open plan living/kitchen/dining and hallway
* Brintons Laura Ashley wool mix carpet in Soft Truffle colour to bedrooms
* LED downlights in white to open plan living/kitchen/dining, bedroom(s), bathroom, and hallway
* TV, phone and data points to living room and bedrooms
* TV and satellite connection point to living room pre-wired for SkyQ - Subject to a separate subscription
About Shared Ownership
Now that you have found your dream property you're probably asking, "is Shared Ownership right for me?" At Optivo, we know that a new home is one of the biggest purchases you will ever make, and Shared Ownership helps make this a reality.
You'll start by buying a share in your property that's between 25% and 75% of the full value, using a combination of a mortgage and a deposit. You will then pay a subsidised rent on the share you don't buy.
In the future, if your circumstances change and you'd like to, you can purchase more shares in your home, right up to 100%. As your share increases, the rent you pay decreases.
Speak to a member of our sales team for more details using the contact details below.
*Images used are for illustrative purposes only. Features shown may vary. Internal images are typical of Optivo finish.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Optivo - The Grove. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Optivo - The Grove for full details and further information.