Crest Nicholson - Artisan, BN3
Buy your new home at Artisan with a 5% deposit - visit us now to find out more!
Located ideally between Brighton and Hove, Artisan provides stunning contemporary homes designed for today's living.
With apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms, there is something for everyone. Whether you’re looking to upsize, downsize, find your first home, or even secure an investment opportunity, you'll be sure to find the perfect fit.
With just 47 apartments over 7 storeys, Artisan residents will benefit from homes with well-designed, dynamic living spaces, private balconies and integrated appliances, as well as exceptional communal facilities including lift access to all floors, secure audio/visual entry system, roof terrace and cycle storage.
Superbly located in the desirable Seven Dials area of Hove and within close proximity to the town centre where you’ll find a fantastic selection of shops, eateries and restaurants.
Ideally located within easy reach of both Brighton and Hove train stations, residents can commute to London in just 56 minutes. In addition to this, with those looking to travel further afield, Gatwick Aiport is only a 24 minutes by train.
- Leisure Centre: King Alfred Leisure Centre
- Recreation: Sealife Centre
- Recreation: Churchill Square Shopping Centre
- Recreation: Theatre Royal Brighton
- Restaurant: Archipelagos Greek Restaurant
- Restaurant: Makara Mediterranean Restaurant
- Restaurant: The Little Fish Market
- Primary School: St Andrew's C of E Primary School
- Primary School: Aldrington C of E Primary School
- Secondary School: Hove Park School and Sixth Form Centre
- Secondary School: Blatchington Mill School and Sixth Form College
- Further Education: University of Brighton
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Tesco Hove Superstore
- Train: Hove Train Station
- Train: Brighton Railway Station
- Train: London Road Brighton Railway Station
- Doctor: Central Hove Doctors Surgery
- Dentist: Church Road Dental Practice
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.