Crest Nicholson - Charfield Village, GL12
Move into a new home this autumn with our part exchange scheme.
Situated on the edge of the Cotswolds, near the River Severn and a 15 minute drive from the historical Thornbury Castle, Charfield Village offers modern low maintenance living with all the benefits of an established rural community, together with a new play area and open space carefully designed within the development to compliment the surrounding open countryside.
Show homes are now open so visit us today.
- Leisure Centre: Dursley Sport Centre
- Leisure Centre: Wotton Swimming Pool
- Leisure Centre: Sport Wotton Ltd
- Recreation: Stinchcombe Hill Golf Club
- Recreation: Dynamic Fitness
- Restaurant: Tortworth Court
- Restaurant: The Falcon Steak House
- Primary School: Charfield Primary School
- Primary School: Tortworth VC Primary school
- Secondary School: Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School
- Nursery: Oak Tree Nursery
- Nursery: Natural Choice Nurseries
- Further Education: South Gloucestershire & Stroud College
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Tesco
- Doctor: The Chipping Surgery
- Doctor: Calverhay Surgery
- Dentist: Chipping Manor Dental Practice
- Dentist: Wotton Dental
For SAT NAV use: GL12 8SR
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.