Crest Nicholson - Electricity House, BS1
We have reserved all the properties at Electricity House - Have you considered our Paintworks development
Situated within the conservation area of College Green, Electricity House has been transformed into an opulent mix of luxurious apartments many of which benefit from high specification, concierge and secure undercroft parking. Future proposals for the landscaping and creation of a public square in front of the building will further enhance the setting of this BS1 iconic building.
Many of the original art deco features have been resurrected in the foyer and atrium, and care has been taken to complement these with stylish contemporary living spaces in order to create a truly bespoke residency. Following on from the hugely successful launch we have now released our final phase of stunning penthouses with generous space over two levels.
The BS1 location gives the development the best of both worlds, heritage and unique pockets of Bristol to meander through, modern shopping centres and restaurant chains close by, whilst also being just ¼ mile from the M32 linking to the M4 and M5 for both business and more rural countryside pursuits.
National House Building Awards - Best Refurbishment Project in the UK 2016
- Recreation: Nuffield Health Bristol Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
- Recreation: Welsh Back Squash and Health Club
- Restaurant: Browns
- Restaurant: Jamie Olivers Italian
- Restaurant: Hotel du Vin
- Primary School: St Georges C of E Primary School
- Primary School: Cathedral Primary School
- Secondary School: QEH School
- Secondary School: Bristol Grammar School
- Secondary School: St Mary Redcliffe & Temple CE VA Secondary School
- Nursery: Buffer Bear Nursery
- Nursery: Becket Hall Day Nursery
- Supermarket: Asda
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Doctor: Hotwells Surgery
- Doctor: The Family Practice
- Dentist: Kingdown Dental Practice
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.