Crest Nicholson - Infinity, IG10
2 bedroom apartments available with as little as 5% deposit using Help to Buy! Contact us today to find out how we can help you get your move to Infinity underway
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the bustling High Road, you'll find plenty of shops, restaurants and bars to try, whilst Debden Station can be reached in just over half a mile for travel into London Liverpool Street in just 31 minutes.
Offering a high specification throughout, these homes boast light-filled, open plan interiors with superb attention to detail, with large expanses of glass to allow for an abundance of natural light.
Available with as a little as 5% deposit using Help to Buy, your move could be more affordable thank you think whether you're looking to take your first step onto the property ladder or your ready for the next step!
Visit our newly launched marketing suite to take a tour of our brand new show home and be one of the first to reserve a stylish new apartment at Infinity.
- Leisure Centre: Loughton Leisure Centre
- Recreation: Loughton Golf Club
- Recreation: Corbett Threatre
- Restaurant: The Olive Tree
- Restaurant: Zizzi
- Primary School: Hereward Primary School
- Primary School: Alderton Junior School
- Primary School: The White Bridge Junior School
- Secondary School: Roding Valley High School
- Supermarket: Morrisons
- Supermarket: M&S Loughton Simply Food
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Train: Debden Train Station
- Train: Loughton Train Station
- Doctor: The Loughton Surgery
- Dentist: Loughton Dental Centre
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.