Crest Nicholson - Meadowbrook, RH20
Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd July - Part Exchange & Help to Buy Event - Visit us to find out more!
Lying on the edge of the South Downs, Meadowbrook is surrounded by green open space, and yet is only a short walk from the village centre. Residents can easily stroll to the high street, where there's a selection of pubs and shops, as well as a supermarket. These beautiful homes also benefit from good public transport links and road connections, with both the A27 and M23 nearby, so you'll be spoilt for choice.
- Leisure Centre: Chanctonbury Sports & Leisure Centre
- Restaurant: Thirteen Church Street (Thai Restaurant)
- Bar: The Moon Pub
- Primary School: Storrington First School
- Primary School: St Mary's C of E Primary School
- Secondary School: Focus School Pulborough
- Secondary School: Rydon Community College
- Supermarket: Tesco Express
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Train: Pulborough Train Station
- Dentist: Green Arbor Dental Practice
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.