Crest Nicholson - The Apex Apartments, RH10
Starting from £217,000 - Discover how you could move into a fully furnished apartment with only a 5% deposit AND own 100% of your new home - Call today to find out more.
Situated just minutes’ from the pedestrianised High Street in Crawley town centre, The Apex Apartments are a new collection of contemporary new homes ideal for town centre living.
Crawley and Three Bridges train stations are nearby, with direct lines into London Victoria in under 45 minutes. Close by, the M23 provides easy access to Gatwick Airport boasting national and international departures.
A central landscaped courtyard provides open green space for residents. Nearby Goff’s Park offers a green haven from busy town centre life, ideal for woodland walks with lake views.
Visit our interactive Sales & Marketing suite in Cubitt & West's office on Grand Parade to find out more about this stunning new development.
- Leisure Centre: County Mall Shopping Centre
- Recreation: Cineworld
- Recreation: Tenpin Bowling Alley and Amusement Arcade
- Leisure Centre: Virgin Active Leisure Centre
- Recreation: Anytime Fitness
- Recreation: Goffs Park
- Further Education: Central Sussex College
- Secondary School: ST Wilfrid's Catholic School
- Primary School: Hilltop Primary School
- Supermarket: ASDA
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Marks & Spencer
- Supermarket: Asda Crawley Superstore
- Supermarket: Morrisons
- Supermarket: Hallan Cash & Carry
- Train: Crawley Railway Station
- Doctor: Crawley Hospital
- Dentist: Crawley Dental
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.