Crest Nicholson - Waterman's View at Arborfield Green, RG2
Barkham Place has now launched. Call to find out more.
Nestled in the Berkshire countryside, Waterman's View at Arborfield Green forms part of a new Garden Village on the outskirts of Wokingham.
Set just 4 miles to the M4 motorway, providing direct routes into London and Bristol, this new community offers excellent transport links.
Wokingham train station is just 3.7 miles away, from where trains into London Paddington via Reading take just 49 minutes.
The Garden Village setting and surrounding rural countryside allows a relaxed lifestyle, whilst remaining within easy reach of the hustle and bustle of Reading town centre, with its excellent shopping and entertainment facilities.
Families of Waterman's View at Arborfield Green will benefit from being within the catchment area of Bohunt School, part of the Bohunt Education Trust.
Contact us today to find out about this stunning new development.
- Recreation: California Country Park
- Recreation: Sand Martins Golf Club
- Recreation: Hazebrook Meadow
- Recreation: Waterman's Lake
- Restaurant: Daruchini Restaurant
- Bar: The Bramshill Hunt
- Primary School: The Coombes C of E Primary School
- Primary School: Poperinghe Pre-School
- Secondary School: Bohunt School, Wokingham
- Nursery: Hazebrouck Nursery & Pre-School
- Supermarket: The Co-Operative Food
- Supermarket: Tesco Wokingham Superstore
- Train: Wokingham Train Station
- Doctor: Finchampstead Surgery
- Dentist: Nine Mile Ride Dental Practise
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.