Crest Nicholson - Wells Park Place, SE26
Come and view our stunning new penthouse show home today!
Located just an 8 minute walk from Sydenham Hill station with trains to zone 1 in just 15 minutes, Wells Park Place is set within Sydenham Hill's leafy suburbia and within easy reach of the bustling towns of Sydenham, Dulwich and Crystal Palace.
Wells Park Place has been created with unique architectural character, contemporary design and luxurious interiors. All homes come with private outside space, allocated parking and some boast unrivalled views across London and beyond. Shared central gardens sit at the heart of the community and create a space for children to play and adults to sit, socialise and enjoy. Live close to central London but feel so very far away; you’ll find yourself at home at Wells Park Place.
- Leisure Centre: Pure Gym Sydenham
- Recreation: Wild Horses
- Recreation: Sydenham Hill Golf Club
- Recreation: Streatham & Marlborough Cricket Club
- Recreation: Dulwich Park
- Recreation: Sydenham Hill Wood
- Recreation: Sydenham Wells Park
- Restaurant: Bona
- Restaurant: 161 Food + Drink
- Restaurant: Fig & Pistachio
- Restaurant: The Wood House
- Restaurant: Blue Mountain Cafe
- Restaurant: Canvas & Cream
- Primary School: Holy Trinity C of E Primary School
- Secondary School: Sydenham High School
- Secondary School: Alleyn's School
- Secondary School: James Allen's Girls' School
- Nursery: Ducks Kindergarten and Infant's School
- Supermarket: Dulwich Farmers Market
- Supermarket: Northcote Road Market
- Supermarket: Crystal Palace Food Market
- Train: Sydenham station
- Train: Sydenham Hill station
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.