McCarthy & Stone - Maritime Court, DN35
Exclusive to people aged 60 and over, this brand new Retirement Living development in Cleethorpes will allow you to enjoy the retirement lifestyle you have always dreamed of. Situated on Taylors Avenue just a short stroll from the promenade and overlooking Haverstoe Park, Maritime Court is in a location perfect for those looking to retire by the sea.
Retirement Living apartments at Maritime Court not only offer you a beautiful home to be proud of – they also offer you privacy and security and the choice to socialise whenever you wish.
Discover Retirement Living for yourself:
- Your own privately owned apartment with a spacious living room, modern fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Stunning seaside living - located just ½ a mile from the seafront
- Cleethorpes offers a wide range of shops, cafes and other amenities
- Homeowners’ lounge - a welcoming space when you feel like company
- Walk in or fitted wardrobes
- House manager - a friendly and familiar face on hand during office hours
- Car parking - via annual permit
- South-facing landscaped garden – we’ll make sure the garden always looks its best
- 24 hour security - with a camera/TV entry system and emergency call points if you need help
- Low maintenance - we’ll take care of all the day-to-day upkeep in shared areas
- Guest suite - perfect for when friends and family come to visit
Characterised by a thriving seafront, Cleethorpes makes an ideal choice for your retirement. The town centre boasts a great range of amenities while the seafront offers a beautiful beach and leisurely walks along the promenade.
The main shopping areas of St Peters Avenue and Sea View Street provide a mix of independent and well known shops while numerous bars and restaurants can be found in and around Kingsway and Alexandra Road. Conveniently located just 1 mile from the development you will find a Tesco Extra supermarket.
Good transport links will allow you to keep your family close. A regular bus service operates from Cleethorpes to Grimsby, Immingham, Skegness, Louth and surrounding villages. Cleethorpes Train Station offers wider connections being operated by First TransPennine Express and served by Northern Rail and East Midlands Trains services.
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.