This beautifully village complex originally dates from the year 1862 but has been recently completely renovated & innovated by the architect João Calvino. The property is ideally suited for both private or tourism purposes (license available if required). Situated in the beautiful Alentejo region, it is easily accessible by highway (1,5h) from Lisbon capital/airport & only 40min from both Unesco patrimonium cities Evora & Elvas.
The concept is 1 main house, 4 cottages & a recreation and pool house along the swimming pool, surrounded by the Quinta
do Carmo adega/wine yards (ex Rothshild), the little typical village of Glória wth a view of the Serra d´Ossa mountains.
The historical royal city of Estremoz is closeby (10min).
The main house consists of : 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, open kitchen, livingroom, fully equipped laundry/washroom, relaxation/game room, wine cellar, south facing balcony.
There are two two bedroomd cottages and each one consisits of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open kitchen & living room, terrace. There are also two one bedroom cottages consisting of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open kitchen & living room, terrace.
All the buildings have a solid fuel stove, adsl broadband/TV access, double glazed windows with mosquito net roller system are are tiled with handmade mosaics & azulejos. All houses are interlinked with calçada paved passage ways & pateos.
The recreational and poolside house includes : Reception, open kitchen, big open dining
hall with full access to terrace & swimming pool, gym, pump house, outdoor petanque/bowling area.
Beside it there is a professional all-weather tenniscourt and an 8-stable unit with training área for horses.The property is completely fenced/walled, with electric gate system, fruit & olive trees, lawns, garden irrigation system, cobble paved passage/drive ways, 12 space gravel carpark, 2 bored wells interlinked to main water system, autom. Exterior lighting, slate paved original “erra”, 1.2ha grazing pasture & an 80sqm wooden framed storage barn.