Land for sale
3150 Decares Amfilochia, Aitoloakarnania., Preveza, Epirus, Greece>
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 12 page views
Since listed: 337 page views
• Within the forest area there is a road network of 20-25 kilometers (dirt road) in very good condition.
• Two tanks with a capacity of 300 cubic meters for collecting rainwater and a third one with a capacity of 40 cubic meters.
• There is also a traditional house of 135 square meters built with stone and legal building permit.
There is also the possibility of constructing a private heliport.
Potential for development.
1. A luxurious hotel complex conventional build or stone-built, with 100-150 beds, Including a conference center-internal heated pool - fitness area - library/ reading room - wellness/centre-restaurant area-reception area etc.
2. Construction of 10-20 independent two-storeyed accommodation with private pools per unit
3. Outdoor spaces for cultural events (outdoor theater etc).
4. Outdoor facilities for sports (football pitch, tennis court, archery area etc).
5. Facilities for rowing, sailing and other water sports.
6. Development of facilities for other leisure activities.
7. There is an underground aquifer of medicinal springs, it may be possible to find ways to use these natural springs for commercial use.
Commercial development of the forest.
There are 1000s of trees within the park, logging for fire wood, there are oak trees and other species, a percentage can be forested, then there are the yields of olives that can be harvested.
This private forest has the potential to be a great investment for any good entrepreneur.
The forest has a paper-value (no pun intended!) of €8,500,000.
My commission is 3% payable in the UK.
The sales tax is 3% plus lawyers and notaries fees.
To purchase a huge area as this forest is no less complicated than purchasing any other property in Greece, planning and the bureaucracy that go with it is a whole different matter though, if you are not a patient visionary, better to look elsewhere!
There will be a whole list of different authorities that will need to be approached for licenses etc, it will take at least a year for all the necessary documentation, permissions, plans to be gathered, then there will be the construction itself, this project is a major undertaking, but can reap rich rewards.
The completed and finished project will be a jewel of an investment indeed!
My agency works with competent civil engineers, architects, lawyers etc to start and complete any project that can be envisioned for this beautiful forested area.