3 bed villa for sale
Caprese Michelangelo, Tuscany, Italy
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 038 8524 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Area: 170 sqm (1830 sqft) - Land: 2000 sqm (21528 sqft)
- Type: Villa
- Condition: Restored
- Position: Hilly
- Bedrooms: 3 - Bathrooms: 2
- Pool: Yes, 4 x 8 m
- Access: White road in good condition
- Annexes: Yes, a lemon house
- Electricity: Already connected - Water: Mains water
- Gas: Lpg gas tank - Heating: Radiators
Villa with pool for sale in Caprese Michelangelo, one of the most charming villages of Tuscany, known worldwide for being the birthplace of the artist Michelangelo Buonarroti.
The property is surrounded by the green hills of the Tiber Valley, in a reserved position, but not far from the historical centre of Caprese Michelangelo, where you can find the main services and numerous restaurants offering the specialities of this area.
The villa boasts a wonderful view over the Montedoglio Lake and the Tiber Valley.
The property is set near the main towns of the area (Sansepolcro, Anghiari und Monterchi) und is only a few km away from Arezzo and Perugia.
The access to the property is through a white road in good condition.
The villa is laid out on two levels, composed as follows.
- Basement floor: Cellar, multi-purpose room and woodshed.
- Raised ground floor: Access from the terrace surrounding the villa, sitting/dining room with fireplace, not eat-in kitchen with access to the panoramic terrace with table and barbecue area. The sitting room has direct access to the hallway leading to two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The terrace offers a breathtaking view over the Montedoglio Lake, Tuscany, Umbria and Marche.
On the back of the building, on the raised ground floor, there is a small independent apartment with a bedroom, a bathroom and a hallway.
The villa has been recently restored and is in excellent condition. The systems of the villa have been lately renovated.
The property features ceilings with wooden beams, terracotta flooring, a fireplace and a panoramic terrace.
The property is surrounded by 2000 square meters of land and is completely fenced-in.
Outside the villa there are a gravel courtyard with parking area, a 4 x 8 m pool with solarium, a lemon house and a beautiful garden featuring roses, ornamental plants, a small waterfall, a vegetable garden and a panoramic view point with a table and a pergola.
The villa with pool is currently a private residence and is the ideal solution for those who are looking for quiet living in a country setting.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.