4 bed villa for sale
£1,552,991 (€1,700,000 (€537/sq. ft) )
Carvoeiro, Lagoa, Portugal
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Access: Electric Gates
- Parking: Carport, Parking outdoors, Entrance Hall
- Living room: Partly Furnished
- Terrace: Balcony/Terrace
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted, Laundry, Utility
- Other rooms: Storage
- Bedroom: Partly Furnished, Fitted Wardrobe, Dressing Area
- Heating-air conditioning: Fireplace, Under floor heating
- Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Sound System, Alarm System, Video Intercom, Safe, Internet/Phone
- Water-electricity-drainage: Mains water, Mains electric, Mains drainage
- Windows: Fly Screens, Double glazing
- Pool: Swimming Pool, Private, Heated, Saltwater, Shower, Manual cover
- Garden: Private, Landscaped, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, Lighting, bbq
- Views: Sea View, Panoramic View
This villa is located in a sought after and exclusive area near cliff tops just a few minutes drive from Carvoeiro. The property is set in almost 2000m² plot with automatic entrance gate and walled mature gardens.
Entering the villa through impressive double wooden doors is a luxurious entrance hall leading through to an open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and utility room. Through an open archway is the lounge and dining room opulently furnished with a curved floor to ceiling window giving immediate views of the ocean. This spacious and bright room has a TV viewing area and leads onto a sheltered terrace and pool. On the ground floor are two bedrooms with sea views, en-suite bathrooms and fitted wardrobes, a guest bathroom and a storage room. Up an elegant staircase is two more bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, fitted wardrobes, patio doors to terraces and the most amazing ocean views. All bedrooms are an impressive size and 3 of them can be classed as master bedrooms. The en-suite bathrooms are very large too.
The pool is 13 x 5 meters with statues and tiled in a dark blue allowing the water to keep warmer. There is a vast amount of terracing around the house with an al-fresco dining pagoda by the barbeque plus an outside oven. At the front of the villa is ample parking space and a carport. The garden is well maintained with many flowering shrubs, palm trees and lush green lawns with auto-irrigation.
This villa was recently re-constructed to a higher standard to open up the views. The property has also been refurbished and all furniture and fittings are included. This villa would make a luxury home in the sun for permanent living or for summer rentals to discerning clients
Energy Certificate: D
Air conditioning, double glazing, fly screens, underfloor heating, fireplace, sound-system, sat TV, internet, alarm, video entry, safe, storage, bbq & outside oven, heated salt water pool with cover, manicured gardens, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, utility, carport, automatic entrance gate, parking, fully furnished
Distance to Beach: 0.3km
Distance to Golf: 2km
Property Ref: S1895
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.