3 bed villa for sale
£395,741 (€450,000 (€139/sq. ft) )
Monchique, Monchique, Portugal
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 038 9624 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Pool: Swimming Pool, Private, Fibre glass, Shower, Lighting
- Parking: Garage, Carport, Parking outdoors, Driveway
- Heating-cooling system: Ac, Underfloor Heating in Bathroom, Log/wood burner
- Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Solar (Water), Alarm System, Video Intercom, Internet/Phone
- Garden: Private, Landscaped, Natural, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, Lighting, bbq
- Views: Sea View, Country-side View, Mountain View
- Living area 300m2
- Plot 2000m2
- 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Construction year 2003
- Swimming pool
- Sea and countryside views
This light and airy villa has been built to a high standard and is well maintained.
It’s set in lovely manicured gardens which are automatically irrigated. To one side of the house is a large area left to nature and trees. This could if desired be cultivated to create a really spacious garden. There are neighbours but the property is nevertheless very private and not overlooked.
The house is on two levels and is entered through an atrium style hallway with a woodburning stove supplying warmth over both floors. Above on the first floor the open plan lounge and dining area is made bright by two sets of patio doors. The lounge offers a further woodburner for cosy winter evenings whilst the terraces offer wonderful views to enjoy on warm summer evenings. On the ground floor are three generous double bedrooms, one en-suite and the others with their own dedicated bathrooms across the hallway. These all open out onto terraces with views of the garden to the sea . The quality fitted kitchen is modern yet homely.
All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and all rooms benefit from 3 in 1 air conditioning. The en-suite bathroom has underfloor heating and the water is solar heated. All windows have fly screens and some have grilles.
Outside is a lovely dining terrace and bbq, pool shower and easy to maintain swimming pool amongst the exotic plants. There is car parking space for two cars along with a car port and a garage.
This could be a super holiday home and/or holiday rental but is perfect as a permanent place to live.
Energy Certificate: C
Central heating by air conditioning
2 x log burners
Double glazed windows
Mains electric, water and drainage
Underfloor heating in bathroom
Garage and car portLocation:
Distance to Beach: 20km
Distance to Golf: 15kmProperty Ref:
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Togofor Homes Lda, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Togofor Homes Lda for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.