This farming estate with manor house of 1150sqm and several outbuildings is located near the village of Montallese and runs through the municipalities of Chianciano Terme and Chiusi.
It is located about 2km from Montallese and a few minutes from all the necessary services. It is an area full of attractions both cultural and gastronomic. The better served train station, Chiusi Scalo, is less than 10km far. The airports of Rome and Florence are 200 and 140km far respectively.
The estate is composed of several buildings, the main house, garage, corporate offices, 4 farmhouses to be restored and warehouses. Below the list of the specific features of the properties:
• Main villa of about 1150sqm on 6 floors. The ground floor comprises the cellar rooms for a total of 270sqm. The first floor includes living room, library, bathroom, bedroom and kitchen, for a total of 320sqm. The second floor consists of living room, cloakroom, bathroom, four bedrooms with private bathrooms and hallway, for a total of 260sqm. The third floor, mezzanine, consists of bathroom and closet for a total of 24sqm. The fourth floor is composed of attics for a total of 260mq. On the fifth and last floor there is a pleasant covered terrace of 15sqm.
• The garage is on the ground floor of the Villa, and measures approximately 50 square meters.
• The corporate offices are on the first floor of a portion of a building on the side of the Villa and are approximately 240sqm large.
• The No.1 farmhouse measures about 520sqm and consists of ground floor basement, warehouse and workshop. The upper floor is divided into two houses, one unused and with external access and another consisting of kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, hallway and attic. There are utility rooms for approximately 190sqm.
• The farmhouse nr. 2 is on two levels and measures about 840mq. The ground floor consists of cellars, warehouses and stores for a total of 630sqm. On the first floor there is the living area of about 210sqm; It consists of kitchen, six bedrooms, hallway and attic.
• no.3 The farmhouse is divided into two levels and measures about 450mq total, the ground floor comprises cellar, warehouses and annexes with a total of about 220sqm. The first floor, the living one, consists of kitchen, four bedrooms, dining room, bathroom and hallway.
• The house nr. 4 is on two levels and measures about 635mq. On the ground floor are storage, shed, warehouse, as well as local attached, for a total of 380mq. The first floor houses the kitchen, six bedrooms, bathroom and hallway, for a total of 255mq.
• The warehouses are located on the ground floor of the building that houses the corporate offices, measuring about 260sqm.
In addition to the relevant spaces in courtyard surrounding the buildings, the estate consists of about 45ha of land divided as follows:
• Arable: 29ha
• Forest: 0,5ha
• igt Vineyard: 3.4ha
• DOC Vineyard: 4.7ha
• Olive grove: 3.4ha
• Watered Vegetable garden: 0.4ha
• Unused: 3.5ha
State and finishes
The buildings of the estate are in different states of maintenance, as described below:
• The villa is in good repair, thus making it habitable.
• The corporate offices are in good condition and therefore only require maintenance work.
• The farm nr. 1 is in poor state of repair and in need of renovation, is presented with stone masonry and brick.
• The farm nr. 2 is in a very bad state of repair and requires heavy renovations. It shows support structure in large warping mixed masonry.
• The farm nr. 3 is in modest conditions and requires interventions. Shows support structure in local stone masonry and brick.
• The farm nr. 4 is in a very bad state of repair and in need of renovation. It comes with a support structure in local stone and brick.
• The underlying Warehouses offices are in good condition.
This important estate lends itself perfectly to be lived as a principal residence and activities by people who love this unspoiled area and the ability to produce, organically, quality products. It could also be ideal to be used as an accommodation facility, once restored all the available spaces, and to be experienced as a summer residence.