Classically styled and featuring a top quality fit-out throughout, the owners of this superb family home have thought of everything! The more recent addition of the bright spacious architect designed extension, cleverly incorporated to the rear, offers a multiple of options for potential buyers seeking an exclusive and classic ‘one off’ home in this very popular location. The generous and light filled accommodation very briefly is comprised of five bedrooms, four reception rooms, top of the range kitchen and utility/laundry along with adjoining 102 sqm / 1092 sq ft rear extension which includes three large rooms, currently in use as a gym, music room and extra reception with its own entrance hall, sauna and shower room.
On entering, the outer porch has Karndean flooring (tile effect) and the entrance to the large inner hall is through imposing bevelled glass doors and has a convenient guest cloakroom off. Immediately to the right is the elegant well proportioned sitting room with south facing bay window, a magnificent white marble fireplace and double glass doors leading in to both the dining room and another pair of matching double doors open into the lofted reception area off the extension to the rear. The dining room in turn opens up, again through double doors to the large, well fitted kitchen/diner. The kitchen, with its solid timber units, granite work tops and feature centre island is fully equipped with top of the range appliances. The comfortable family living room with its cast iron stove is open-plan from the kitchen while the south and west facing sunroom is also accessed through the kitchen. The large utility is fully equipped and fitted for use as a laundry with shelving, hanging space and plenty of storage. Upstairs there are four large double bedrooms and an office/bedroom. The master suite has a large fitted walk-in dressing room and access to the very generous and luxurious main bathroom. The second bedroom is en-suite and the third and fourth share a walk-thru shower-room. Access to the fully floored attic is from the landing via a pull-down Stira stairs. Outside, the private and mature enclosed gardens offer sheltered west facing paved patio areas, tarmac driveway and parking bay and a spacious Instaspace garage.
• Beautifully appointed throughout with top quality fixtures and fittings.
• Interconnecting reception rooms ideal for entertaining!
• Luxurious fitted carpets in reception and bedrooms.
• Magnificent marble fire place in sitting room.
• 102 sqm / 1092 sq ft extension offering a variety of options which can be used as a separate entity.
• Mains water
• Mains sewerage.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Entrance Porch: Tiled floor. Double glass panelled doors to inner Hall.
• Inner Hall:7.02m x 2.01m. Solid oak floors
• Guest Cloakroom with wc and whb.
• Sitting room: 8.60m x 4.66m. Bay Window. Feature elegant Craigavon Marble fireplace with gas fire inset.
• Dining Room: 4.17m x 4.9m. Bay window.
• Kitchen /Diner: 6.7m x 4.7m. Extensive range of top quality Maple fitted wall and floor units. Granite work
surfaces. Centre island.
• Family room: 5.18m x 4.25m. Open-plan off Kitchen. Feature red brick fireplace with cast iron stove.
• Sun Room: 4.08m x 3.05m. Off kitchen.
• Utility/Laundry. Generous storage and workspace. Fully equipped with sink unit, appliances and hanging space.
• Tiled Entrance Hall with double doors to patio
• Living room: 5.9m x 4.06m Lofted timber clad ceiling, French doors to garden
• Games Room: 7.03m x 3.90m.
• Gym/Bedroom. 5.82m x 3.1m. Lofted Timber clad ceiling. French doors to patio and garden.
• En-suite shower room. Sauna.
• Master Bedroom Suite: 5.4m x 4.66m. Bay window.
• Walk in dressing room: 2.5m x 1.72m fully fitted & shelved.
• Full Bathroom en- suite: 3.74m x 3.0m. Corner Jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
• Bedroom 2: 3.34m x 3.19m. En-suite shower room.
• Bedroom 3. 4.39m x 3.79m. Fitted wardrobes.
• Shared shower-room with
• Bedroom 4: 4.44m x 4.22m. Fitted wardrobes..
• Attic: Fully floored. Stira Ladder. Velux window, power supply and fluorescent lighting.
• Mature landscaped gardens extending to half an acre surround the house.
• Tarmac driveway and parking area
• South and west facing paved patio areas to rear
• Large Instaspace Garage with roller door, fluorescent lighting and power supply.
Ballydonnell is a small townland midway between the villages of Baltray and Termonfeckin, approx 6km east of Drogheda town along the coast. This stunning family home is set in a private enclave of just six complimentary individual homes, each on half an acre of mature gardens. Less than ten minutes in the car will bring you to Drogheda and M1 Motorway while the pretty village of Termonfeckin, with all its charm and character, is just a kilometre up the road. Here there is a choice of restaurants, village shops and of course the miles of safe sandy beaches which run between the Boyne Estuary and Clogherhead. Baltray and Seapoint Golf clubs are just down the road. The local primary school and crèche have an excellent reputation.