L'Atelier is a superb boutique development consisting of just 8 terrace apartments in the peaceful fishing town of Marseillan, Southern France, home of the renowned producer of vermouth, Noilly Prat. And just a stone's throw from the bustling marina port with a wide selection of local restaurants and bars.
From authentic architectural design to contemporary interior décor, l'Atelier apartments have been created to provide the ultimate living space: Functionally modern with a quintessentially Mediterranean twist. Spacious, functional and original, each home is unique and features all the high-end touches you expect from a luxury home.
- Media pack Loewe Technologies ?7,500
- Reversible underfloor, heating/air conditioning Incl.
- Smart home system Incl.
- Fully equipped kitchen Incl.
- Landscaped gardens Incl.
- Private automatic watering systems Incl.
- Owners storage space Incl.
- Full furniture & deco. Pack for seasonal rentals ?30,000
Situated in one of the Languedoc's most picturesque towns: Losing the sense of time whilst slowly flowing through the paved roads, enjoy a glass of rose or better still fresh seafood on the port with the golden rays simmering through the fluffy clouds. And in the evening, experience the dancing changing rhythms of the reflections of the sunset over the shimmering waters of the Etang de Thau.
When you are not in residence your home will be managed to provide a hassle-free income:
- Key handover - Receive the keys when it suits you, between the hours of 9am and 7pm. Or if you prefer, after hours.
- Smart living - Each residence is fully integrated with the latest technology, both for security and instant, effortless control of your property
- Pristine clean - Before check in, after check out, or even just a routine weekly clean
- Fresh sheets - Particularly helpful if your property is a holiday let.
- Holiday lets - Renting out your property? Helyxir Residence, will promote and manage your holiday let.
- Well-being - Feeling tense? Indulge in a rich menu of massages and relaxation treatments.
- Landscaping - Landscapers and gardeners keep your garden lush, whether you are at home or away.
- Everyday living - Need a taxi? Struggling to do the shopping? The concierge service is on-hand.
- Diy help - Installing shelves? Changing fixtures and fittings? The concierge service finds the right professionals for the job.
Owners will benefit from a full rental management service, provided by the developer and if the property is made available to rent for 128 days per year the purchaser is able to reclaim the VAT on the purchase (please ask for details).
There's also a great deal of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Discover century old abbeys, chateaux, caves, hiking trails and much more - all easily reached. For those that love the beach the coastline is a short cycle or car ride and famed for watersports and 20km of white sandy beach. You can also swim, from the Marseillan beach (5mins walk) and fish in the crystalline Etang de Thau nearby.
Marseillan is one of the Languedoc's most picturesque towns and the perfect place to enjoy delicious food and wine. Find Pezenas to the north, used by France's kings and queens during their summer holidays. To the south: The Mediterranean and its golden beaches. And for a more urban experience Montpellier, with its international airport, is only 30mins drive away. From Marseillan, you are a stumble away from some of the most attractive cities in the south; Narbonne, Carcassone or even Barcelona.Investment
- Secure an exceptional, sustainable asset for you and your family
- No restriction on personal use
- Benefit from numerous holidays in your residence during the Winter and Summer seasons
- Your property is fully managed and maintained
- Benefit from rental payments for the periods you are not using the property
- Possible 20% VAT refund (please ask for more details)
- Benefits of the Furnished Buy-to-Let scheme
- Long-term, tax-free revenue
- A deductible deficit on revenue of the same nature
l'Atelier is very accessible and within three hours of nine international airports, the closest around 20 minutes away. It's also just a two hour drive to the nearest ski slopes.