Occupying a scenic riverbank location situated halfway between downtown West Berlin and the central railway station, No.1 Charlottenburg is characterised by timelessly elegant architecture and high-end home amenities.
Imagine living somewhere central and downright idyllic. No.1 Charlottenburg embodies this sought-after combination. This unusual residential ensemble is located directly on the banks of the River Spree. No.1 Charlottenburg features 272 apartments stretching between Englische Strasse and Wegelystrasse. The apartments are distributed between two high-rises standing directly on the water and thirteen traditional city buildings grouped around a green, impeccably designed interior courtyard.
Every building features exquisite penthouses that, beyond their unusually tall ceilings, are outfitted with fireplaces. Your large terrace invites you to enjoy exceptional views over the city.
Facts & figures:
• Elegant apartment complex with large central square
• Direct riverfront access to River Spree
• Architectural design of classic elegance
• 1 to 3 bedroom-flats between 40 sqm and 151 sqm
• Balconies and/or terraces to most of the apartments
• Private gardens to most ground floor apartments
• Spacious and high–quality bathrooms
• Bright rooms & floor to ceiling window-doors in the main rooms
• Floor-to-ceiling heights ranging from 2.80 m to 3.00 m
• Underfloor heating with district heating provided throughout
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Knight Frank - International. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Knight Frank - International for full details and further information.