Property Listing Details
Reception Room/Office, Store Room, Toilet.
LocationIn a prominent location on the town’s main through road, close to a car park and a short walk from the town centre. Llandovery is a popular market town on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
DescriptionIt is a single storey building with good road frontage. It has a reception/office area, store room and toilet. Mains electricity, water and drainage.
Reception/Office 4.51 x 3.67 Quarry tiled floor, exposed stone wall, twelve power points, telephone point.
Store Room 3.67max - 2.65min x 3.21 Quarry tiled floor, hatch to roof space, door to rear, power points.
Basic Lease Details :
- Tenure Available by way of a new lease.
- Rent £340 per calendar month
- Term Five years
- Break clause after second year
- Repairs: Tenants responsibility
- Insurance: Landlord insures, tenant pays
- available immediately
- Rateable Value - £1650 - Small business rate relief available
Viewing By appointment with the agents.