Property Listing Details
An open plan office space in a fantastic rural location and well located for the A5, this recently converted building offers something a little different to working from a high street office or business park.
The open plan office is part occupied by Forge Property Consultants, a firm of Chartered Surveyors. The remainder is available as serviced desk spaces providing an opportunity for start ups and small businesses.
The building benefits from biomass heating and solar pv as well a fast broadband connection (currently 20MB download with scope to increase to 30MB).
A particular feature of the property is the outside space which can be enjoyed by office occupiers. This includes native woodland planting, wild flower hay meadow, bee hives and wildlife pond.
The basis of occupation will be a rolling monthly licence with the monthly fee payable in advance by direct debit on the first day of each month. The agreement will be subject to a minimum of one months notice expiring on a payment date
1 desk space priced at £40 per week To include
• Use of 3 drawer pedestal desk and operators chair.
• Business Rates (if applicable)
• Broadband (upto 30MB download)
• Shared WC and kitchen.
• Use of meeting room (upto 3 hours per week per desk space)
• Car parking
• Maintenance, repairs and gardening
Additional Services If Required
• Book-keeping, payroll, VAT £15/hour (plus VAT) quoted depending on requirements.
• 4 Drawer Filing cabinet £2/week
• Telephone- there is a voip (voice over internet protocol) system provided by Vonage. They will provide a dedicated number from £8 per month. Further information can be found here:
Note- the above costs are subject to VAT at 20%. Provision of services within the fixed fee is subject to reasonable use.
No floorplan availableContact the agent