This office is situated in a two storey purposely built office block of red brick construction under a pitched roof.
To the rear of the building is a car park for the use of the office occupiers.
The site also benefits from on site security.
The size of this office is 3.930 X 3.140 meters
Shared facilities include WCs, kitchen and conferencing facilities. All suites have good amounts of natural light.High quality Serviced Office Suites in Askern, Doncaster.Includes:
- Available immediately
- Prices from 50GBP per week!
- Variety of sizes available
- On Site meeting facilities
- Excellent motorway access
- Flexible terms
- Rent is inclusive of all utilities (excluding telephone line and broadband)
- Free Parking in car park
The property is situated at the entrance of the Askern UK site, High Street, Askern to the north of Doncaster. High Street forms part of the A19, providing excellent, quick access to the A1, M62 and M18. The land adjacent the site is marked as a priority development site for employment use.Description:
Suite sizes range from 126 sqft (11.7sqm) to 400 sqft (37.18sqm). Up to 1,207 sqft available in total. The ingoing tenant will be responsible for their own telephone and internet charges only. The in going tenant will be required to pay £150 + VAT to the landlords solicitor for the release of the legal documents.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Force 10 Property Management.Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.